BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amia W.
Who doesn't love Carmex??
It heals lips so quickly. The smell is classic and. A bit strong.
However this is not to help moisture the lips the proper way. It's good for short term healing not long term moisturizing.
Cassandra K.
Savannah
It's okay, tastes a bit medicated and gives my lips a slight burning sensation. If I am all out of something else I will use it. It's always right on the counter at CVS so I usually grab one just to have it handy.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Janaya M.
Columbia
The best absolutely a must in the winter. The packaging is so original you could pick it out in a crowd. This product meat all my expectations as far as hydration of my lips. Long last I would definitely buy again.
Lettecia H.
west valley city
My husband like this stuff. I’m not a big fan of it because of the smellX the packaging is nice but I’m more of a fancy kinda gal. Great price but too oily. Not really something I have to have but when I need something it’s there. My husband loves it
Jade H.
Folsom, CA
This is always a go to lip treatment and chapstick. Not only does it hydrate chapped lips, it also helps treat sun burned lips. The taste isn't great but it gets the job done. It's also inexpensive and easy to find
Megean R.
Mentone, IN
Who hasn't used Carmex?! It's amazing. My husband and I like the original and we use it in the winter time when the air is dry. It also has that nice cooling feel when you put it on your lips. We always have some!
AMBER M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Classic, but for good reason. This is always a go-to of mine, especially when my lips are extremely chapped, because it not only heals, but instantly soothes chapped, painful lips. I keep Carmex on me at all times.
Whitney D.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is a winter time must have. I keep one in my pocketbook and one in my work bag ( I tend to misplace them a lot). They just give your lips a fresh feeling like minty in a sense. I definitely recommend this product if you have issues with dry lips.
Ciera B.
Have dry chapped lips/sores use Carmex.
I swear by their products in the winter. It's easy on the lips and soothing on problem areas. Very affordable and now carried at dollar tree. Pick some up before winer starts!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: