BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Abigail M.
Estillfork
This chapstick is AMAZING! It’s perfect for in the go and will last for a life time! It gets rid of the chapped,  dryness of your lips and makes them incredibly soft! It’s affordable and cheap and you can get in anywhere! The only downfall is you have to apply it with your finger! But it’s totally worth it!
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
I can always feel this product working on my lips. It doesn't really smell (or taste) good, but I can definitely feel it healing my lips. Its kind of like the medicine of my chap stick/lip balm collection. Would most certainly recommend to anyone trying to find something to heal their dry/cracked lips quickly.
Rachelle S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoy the tingly sensation that my lips received when I wear this.  It soothes my lips but doesn’t seem to have a great effect on cold sores.  I bought it at my local drugstore and it was a good value.  I hate how the balm gets stuck under my fingernails.  I would probably try a different application next time.
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
This is my holy grail lip product and the only one besides a lip scrub that I use on a daily basis. I keep a jar of this on my night stand and many tubes in my purse, desk, jackets, etc. I use this at night and wake up with plump, moisturized lips! There is a tingling sensation from the menthol, but I actually enjoy it.
Alivia J.
I get fever blisters after I get sick and run a fever with only a few applications its gone! Very inexpensive! I don't particularly like the pot thats its in but they do have squeeze capsules now.  I will always repurchase. Very effective. If you suffer from the same as I do you should try this out.
Sherlyn G.
Carmex helps your lips fast if you use it daily. I always use it and when my lips need to be moisturized. I use it cause it helps a lot and it is long lasting so I don’t have to be putting it on every hour. I do recommend it for someone with very bad chapped lips it will help you a lot and it is very cheap.
Autumn A.
Albuquerque
I am seriously addicted to the smell and tingle of this lip balm! The only thing is after a little while I can taste it and it is not good at all! If it tasted like it smells it would be fine but it's this weird aftertaste type thing. Ugh. If you don't notice it or it doesn't bother you it's great! The scent and tingle are refreshing in a medicinal sort of way.
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
I feel like this is like the OG of all lip balms. You can't ever go wrong purchasing this for you dry and/or chapped lips. It's super affordable, I usually pick up multiple at a time when I'm in walmart to keep in car/ purse/ makeup drawer etc. Ive never had an issue with it not giving any relief to my lips.
Nicole N.
I love Carmex. Ever since I was a young child I was told I had herpes coldsores and there was no medicine out for them. Yet. So I used Carmex and it helped clear them up.
Maria G.
Not goopy lol, and a little goes a very long way. This container can last a very long time with daily constant use. Plus you will never have dry lips. Not crazy that it contains vanillin. Slight menthol feel and smell.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: