BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jess B.
Rutherfordton, NC
My family keeps Carmex on hand for chapped lips especially in the winter. This quickly heals cracked and chapped lips. I typically buy the strawberry flavor. It's gentle on lips and my 2 yr old son loves to use it.
Grace T.
I orignially really didn't like this because the formula's so thick that it kind of felt dry to me. However, as I kept using it, I liked that it was thick so it didn't slide around and I wouldn't have to reapply as often as other lip balms that I use.
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
Can never go wrong with some carmex!! It works wonders on these lips!!! I love to use it during winter also when i have a cold and my lips are crazy dry chapped and cracked it always heals them and I love the smell and the simplicity of the design very affordable overall just a great product!!!
Madison G.
Los Angeles
I go through a lot of lip products, always trying to find the next best thing. I always come back to this though. It actually helps heal my lips when they are super dry. Great value and decent packaging.
Victoria W.
Huntingdon
This is by far my favorite lip balm. I use it every winter for chapped lips and have been since I was a little girl. It works fast and heals the best of any I have ever used. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Monica B.
El Paso
This is my favorite, this works best when my lips are badly chapped or dry. It also lasts a long time both on my lips and the product. I don't need to reapply too often so one container will last me about 2 months!
Barbara M.
Granite city, IL
I dont care too much for the menthol sent regular carmex has . Its super strong and taste kind of funny if it gets in my mouth while wearing it . Although it work so good for really chapped lips in the winter time!
Ciera B.
Have dry chapped lips/sores use Carmex.
I swear by their products in the winter. It's easy on the lips and soothing on problem areas. Very affordable and now carried at dollar tree. Pick some up before winer starts!
Urmi P.
Des Plaines, IL
I love love love this lip balm because it doesn't have a flavor to it and it works perfectly on dry lips. I've bought this product wayyy too many time and I love it every single time. Definitely recommend to buy it
Abby k.
Saint Laurent, QC
Ok I have to say that this was and will be one of my favourite lip balm products. I constantly buy these every time I run out. Even buy for my teenage niece during the winter as she gets severe chapped lips in the winter.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: