BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Grace T.
I orignially really didn't like this because the formula's so thick that it kind of felt dry to me. However, as I kept using it, I liked that it was thick so it didn't slide around and I wouldn't have to reapply as often as other lip balms that I use.
Whitney D.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is a winter time must have. I keep one in my pocketbook and one in my work bag ( I tend to misplace them a lot). They just give your lips a fresh feeling like minty in a sense. I definitely recommend this product if you have issues with dry lips.
Christie L.
A classic that I always have in my makeup bag or purse. Keeps my lips very hydrated. Doesn't leave a weird residue on lips or a sticky feeling. Classic packaging that I can find out of a crowd of other lip products.
Salyncia H.
I apply at night and when i wake up its still there. Its very long lasting and doesn’t have a strong smell to it. It was very cheap at my local walmart. However it was hard to scoop the carmex out with long nails.
Madison G.
Los Angeles
I go through a lot of lip products, always trying to find the next best thing. I always come back to this though. It actually helps heal my lips when they are super dry. Great value and decent packaging.
Micala H.
Wilson
Carmax is grat for chap lips especially during the winter or near fall. It leaves your lips feeling soft as ever. The packing that it comes in is also spectacular the bright yellow and red really makes it pop. I would most definitely be buying again.
Megean R.
Mentone , IN
Who hasn't used Carmex?! It's amazing. My husband and I like the original and we use it in the winter time when the air is dry. It also has that nice cooling feel when you put it on your lips. We always have some!
My go to there’s no better chapstick in the world other than this. It’s a quick fix! I️ make sure I️ keep one at home one in my purse and one in my office and it’s not expensive u can find them literally anywhere.
Lettecia H.
west valley city
My husband like this stuff. I’m not a big fan of it because of the smellX the packaging is nice but I’m more of a fancy kinda gal. Great price but too oily. Not really something I have to have but when I need something it’s there. My husband loves it
Morgan B.
Brooklyn, NY
Good for coldsores, but for the love of god don't use it for anything else. Cold. Sores. Only. Contains lip irritants that will only make your lips more chapped.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: