BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
This product is good for cold sores although I don’t like the strong scent on it. I feel like maybe it should have lesser of a scent or maybe something fruity so it doesn’t smell exactly like medicine.
Gina S.
I am addicted to Carmex . I always have to have it. I have very dry lips and mist carry at all times. Nothing else can stop the irritating feeling I get. It is amazing and a must have product for all.
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product dried out my lips and even irritated them. After that experience I never used it again. Although the prices and packaging wasn't bad I was Really disappointed.
celica g.
Definitely a great cold sore reliever. I'm used to getting them often but I always keep a carmex at hand for that reason. My cold sores normally start vanishing the next day after the first application
Loreal H.
Purchased this for me and my oldest..I had problems with my lips and it worked..It last a long time from what I can tell..It is is easy to apply to your lips..I would buy again if I ever need it again.
Tiara C.
Decatur
I always use this product. It works so well. I leaves your lips greased if that is what you are looking for. Just make sure your lips aren't super chapped or cut it else the carmex will burn or tingle.
Kylee K.
This is still my favorite lip balm after trying many other lip products,it's very affordable and makes lips feel very minty and soft.If your a person that forgets to put on lip balm and your lips end up being chapped, this product makes chapped lips go away after a couple uses
Alexas W.
Des Moines
This is a very god product it helps get rid of chapped lips very easily it's very effective in all ways and it is a gentle formula . Makes your lips feel hidrated. I am a repeated user of this product . I do reccomend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable chap stick
Nicole M.
Stratford, NJ
When the temperature drops, my lips become super dry. My first go to is always Carmex. It’s super hydrating and not sticky. The product is good for your money. I would recommend this Product to anyone!
Shelby D.
Richmond, MO
If you have extremely dry lips or sunburned lips, I would definitely recommend Carmax. Whenever I have extremely dry lips I put it in few hours to a day they are so much more hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Melissa W.
Crossville, TN
How quickly does this heal chapped lips? Is it goopy and/or sticky?
Edrianna O.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using Carmax all my life so recently I've heard that Carmax contains wart cream in it and I wanted to no if this was a true statement ?
Daniela P.
Bellevue, WA
Is this product really for protecting your lips? Because it is like -4ºC here where I am and I just bought this to try and protect my lip from getting dry, but I know if this is actually the purpose of this lip balm.
Mha O.
Kingsbury
What are your thoughts on this product
Denii r.