BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
The og of chapstick. A oldie but always a good go to. I still keep a jar of this in my purse and I also buy this for my husband because he hates my flavored chapstick. It super cheap and so worth the price!
Marah B.
I would recommend this product. If you have a dry and chapped lips I suggest that it will help your lips to be soft, fresh and smell good. I usually apply this baby before I go to bed or winter time.
Alice D.
Mesa, AZ
I love Carmex! This is my go to product! I recently tried Chapstick and was extremely disappointed. I just went out and bought Carmex, it's the only thing that works! I take mine everywhere with me.
Duyen V.
I love Carmet, it has that strong taste of minty and cherry that I love so much and help moisturize my lips a lot during the winter. But the dislike part is the packaging, it's in this tiny tint can that it's so inconvenient to use.
Hanna M.
Warren
Definitely moisturizing, you can buy these pretty much anywhere which is a plus. I’m not really a fan of dipping my finger into something and then putting it on my lips but the product worked great!
Alyssa L.
Dubuque, IA
This product works really well but doesn't last the longest. The one thing I don't like about Carmex is the taste of their lip balm. Otherwise it works very well and I would definitely recommend it.
Kimberly H.
Carmex is what you get when winter is not messing around and you need to keep your lips from splitting open. Chapstick won’t do that, but slather on some Carmex and you’re good to outside for a few hours. Love this stuff.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
The OG of Lip are! I've used this since I was young and continue to purchase because it works so well. When my lips are chapped dry and peeling I use the Carmel right away and it heals it all up very fast.
Mollie C.
waterbury
I just got this two days ago when my lips were so dry and cracked (from a cold) and it helped rehydrate my lips and the area under my nose that was equally raw from tissue usage. Would SO recommend!
Jacqueline P.
Weslaco, TX
The Carmex smell is definitely not my favorite but it truly does the job for healing my chapped lips. I recommend the tube if you don't want to get your finger nails covered in carmex but I feel that the tub has a lot more product.
Rosio T.
Stockton, CA
Which stores sell these big jars? I bought one years ago at a pharmacy but have not seen them since.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Is carmex really addicting like people say it is??
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Can the packing be a little different?
Dina O.
Antioch, CA
Is Carmex all natural?
Samanta C.
este producto es exfoliante además de hidratante?

back