BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Chantel B.
Hinesville, GA
This is an old school staple for our household. It's reasonably priced and we know it works. For me I don't care for heaviness I feel on my lips after applying it but I do appreciate it when the cold winds hit.
Tiffany W.
Winter Park , FL
I love this Chapstick. They offer the generic Carmex version and different flavors in the same portable jar. Great product that will thoroughly protect/moisturize your lips while remaining extremely affordable.
Michelle A.
Cartersville, GA
Okay. Let's be real. This stuff can really work. But it feels disgusting on your lips and it tastes nasty. I only use this if my lips get really bad. If I over use it then it seems like it just dries out my lips.
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my lip savior during the winter. Good value for the price and it lasts forever. I have been using this for years but more so now as a truck driver that goes to several different climates in a 24h period.
Angel M.
Poteet , TX
I love this product because it’s great for your lips and it makes them soft and something I dislike about this product is that it’s small and if you miss place it, it will be hard to find so try not to lose it.
Skyler B.
It's great to use for the winter as your lips get chapped or sores I bought it a couple weeks ago as I got wind chap lips and it helped a lot !! It was well packaged and it indeed improved smells really bad only thing that stoped the 5 star rating
Molly G.
Rolling Meadows
So good! It is mostly to help heal lips than use all the time. I use this ALL the time. Its so easy to use and carry around! Value is awesome! You can find at drugstores! I would for surr buy it again! I love it!
Raven G.
I often use this lip balm , very good for cracked lips or extremely dry lips due to weather , I bought it at my
Local drugstore , I use this a lot just cause it's easy to apply and give my lips a good feeling I would recommend this
Lesli L.
Fullerton , CA
Great balm for when you have very chapped lips. Meet my expectations right on. In about 5 minutes my lips felt way better with a cooling sensation! This product is always in my house. Yes I would buy it again!
Liliana G.
Turlock
Good product just wish it dried better. I feel like it leaves my lips more chapped than when I first put it on. The smell is strong and overboard. Overall, ok product but definitely more room for improvement.
Alayna M.
Gainesville, FL
Do you think the tingle I feel is helping my lips appear fuller?
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
Is this the best lip balm for keeping your lips hydrated and feeling soft But without feeling sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Does this hydrate my lips ?
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Can you put this on other places besides your lip?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Is carmex really addicting like people say it is??