BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brianna R.
this lip balm is a staple during the winter months. my lips get very dry and cracked and it lasts a decent amount of time. i bought it at walgreens for around 3 dollars. i would definitely repurchase this again.
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
This is a wonderful CLASSIC product that is actually pretty cheap for the excellent quality that it is! This is a winner that I use all year 'round to heal up and soften dry lips and cracks! You can almost just feel it working too! A customer since I can remember as a kid and will be forever!
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
The product that lasts and lasts and lasts. This Carmex in a tin is a Holy Grail products for the coldest and even warmest of days. From chapped beach lips to frozen mountain lips, this product has you covered.
Carrington E.
Hurley
I love this lip balm it Hy hydrates and makes my lips fill Soft. Carmex has never done me wrong and every time my lips get dry I use it I always have it with me everywhere I go and I never leave home with out it
Jessica M.
Ogden, UT
This is wonderful. It helps my severely chapped lips. It helps with my cracked lips. I also buy this for my son who is on a medication that makes his crack and bleed. This helps so much. We have this in our home all the time.
Carrie C.
gaffney Sc
This stuff has been a go to balm for years... absolutely love this product. My mother has been using since I was a child and now I’m using it. Great for chapped lips and doesn’t make it worse like most balms do.
Julia F.
Noblesville, IN
I love this product I have used this forever and never want to use another lip balm it mousterizes my lips so well and I never feel like it has failed me. It's an overall trustworthy product that has been my go to for as long as I can remember
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I work in a very hot restaurant all day and once I have came home and showered and done my skin care I completely enjoy rubbing this all over my dry lips. It brings life back into them and helps hydrate them too.
Kaitlyn W.
Atkins, AR
Carmex is my go-to when it comes to lip moisturizer. I always have one handy in case my lips begin to feel dry. It's long lasting and easy to find because of the bright yellow color! I will continue to purchase:)
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
I love the tingling sensation it gives to the lips. It really does moisturize and takes care of really dry flaky skin. It's great as a base for matte lipsticks and keeps lips moist for a long while. I wish it had a nicer flavour.
Danya A.
Phoenix, AZ
I have really dry lips ALL THE TIME! Is this a good try? Is it worth? Does it work good all day or you have to reapply once in awhile?
Btissam E.
Temara, Morocco
Guys what about the packaging did you like it ?!
rosnely m.
Bronx, NY
Are there any more flavors of carmex?
confused.artist57 G.
Jeddah
Is it worth the price tag ?
Arcat L.
How is this product compare to Blistex LIP MEDEX? I want to try the Carmex Lip Balm, but I'm not sure if it is as good as Blistex.