BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daja W.
Detroit, MI
This is a great product to have all season. It's just a great product to have. It repairs chap lips. It works miracles for dry lips. I'm a repeat user. It's not pricey it's around 1.00-1.99 you can purchase it at any drug store.
Michelle B.
Carmex is a classic for a reason! It does a great job at moisturizing your lips and keeping them healthy. It does not do anything for cold sores though- I would not recommend it for that purpose!
Ashleigh P.
Charlotte, NC
This dosent work right away. You have to put it on consistently in order for it to work. When it finally works your lips are soft. But it takes a while for it to kick in.
Michelle🌞 O.
Chicago , IL
STAPLE I LOVE HIS FOR THE WINTER WEATHER. IT EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. IT MADE MY LIPS FEEL SOFT AND YOU CAN LITERALLY FIND IT ANYWHERE. ITS LOG LASTING AND HAS SUPE DURABLE PACKAGING.
Samantha P.
Really nice feel on the lips. I really like the scent as well. I am not a fan of how to apply it, though. I don’t like that I’ve got to get my finger all messy to use it.
Dylan W.
Works great for chapped lips. My only concern is how sanitary the packaging is. I will definitely keep using Carmex as it’s my go to chap stick. I’d would recommend this brand but a product with different packaging.
Raquel F.
Carmex is the BEST lip balm ever. I love this lip balm and prefer this above any other lip balm available. I literally will wait for my store to order more if there is none available at the time I go to purchase. This lip balm helps with dry, chapped, and irritated lips. It works immediately and if you have extremely dry lips, this lip balm should be applied throughout the day to have immediate results. I have used this lip balm for 10 years!! It's not greasy or sticky and its not to thick. It is great quality and makes your lips so smooth like silk!
Emily C.
This is the OG lip balm. The absolute best for winter lips. Everyone should have one at all times. Great to prevent chapped face as well. May sting a little on broken or sensitive skin
Enesha J.
Little Rock, AR
I love Carmex. This product has been a long standing contender in my beauty regimen for years. It's easy to apply and use. I wouldn't advice you to leave it in a hot car.
brittany h.
Clarksburg, WV
I used to use nothing but carmex, but over the years I just can't even handle it anymore.. The taste is just so bad that I can't even stand to wear it for this specific reason. I really think they should change this, even just to make it completely tasteless would be SO awesome. Yeah, I have to give it a bad review solely based off the taste because unfortunately it always ends up getting in my mouth somehow. + I know there's a cherry and other things, but it's even worse! It's like spraying whipped cream on a turd and expecting it to taste good lol
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: