BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Yadira G.
I really liked it. It left my lips feeling moisturized and smooth. I got it from my local CVS and it was on sale so it was real cheap. I use this frequently and my lips stay moisturized for a long time. Others should really buy this if they want to have soft smooth lips.
Brenda A.
Oak Forest, IL
This is my go to balm in the winter! I never go a winter without it, I love the thickness of it and although the smell isn't the best it works wonders with my chapped lips
cindy t.
This one is the same as the others, they all work really well. I’ve used this product before. It did meet my expectations. It is of good value and not pricey at all. I would buy this product again.
Shantal V.
It gets the job done but I don't like the slight tingly feeling it gives off. Other than that it does exactly what it is designed to go and helps with intense chapped lips.
Abbey P.
Aurora, IL
This is my go to. However, the smell and having to use your finger are negatives, the effect it has in my lips is something no other products do. It can solve a dry lip in a day!
Kashondra G.
I keep these little guys everywhere! I use it as conditioner for my lips and also to soften before lipstick application. Perfect for the winter when the weather is harsher.
Zaliyah Z.
My favorite chopstick. I use before putting on makeup because I know I'll be wearing a matte lipstick and it'll keep my lips soft before I put it on after my makeup is done
Vee S.
San jose
One of my go to lip moisturizers. It always keeps my lips soft and never dries them out. I have one in every drawer of the house. Smells and tastes great! Highly recommend.
Suzy W.
Yucaipa
Who can argue with “Old Faithful”? I’ve really never had much success with other products, but do find that Carmex works time after time, no matter how severe the dryness.
Amerea T.
One of my go to lip products during this INTENSE winter season. Absolutely works miracle!!! I'd recommend it to all of my friends and family (if they don't use it already).
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart