BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tiffany W.
Winter Park , FL
I love this Chapstick. They offer the generic Carmex version and different flavors in the same portable jar. Great product that will thoroughly protect/moisturize your lips while remaining extremely affordable.
Dareria M.
TAMPA
I love this product, I use it everyday and I also use it under my lipstick.  Its not expensive and you can find it anywhere.  I use it and so does my kids, I usually buy mine at CVS or Walgreens.
Skyler B.
It's great to use for the winter as your lips get chapped or sores I bought it a couple weeks ago as I got wind chap lips and it helped a lot !! It was well packaged and it indeed improved smells really bad only thing that stoped the 5 star rating
Angel M.
Poteet , TX
I love this product because it’s great for your lips and it makes them soft and something I dislike about this product is that it’s small and if you miss place it, it will be hard to find so try not to lose it.
KaLee K.
Magna, UT
I grew up using this exact product. My mom still buys it and has it with her at all times. It's my favorite chapstick when my lips are extra dry or I want something to stay on longer. Sometimes I'll put it on before bed and I wake up to soft lips!
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
I love the tingling sensation it gives to the lips. It really does moisturize and takes care of really dry flaky skin. It's great as a base for matte lipsticks and keeps lips moist for a long while. I wish it had a nicer flavour.
Torie S.
Largo, FL
I love this brand so much although I hate the oily part of the formula but I can live with it because the product really helps during the winter when your lips are chapped. It doesn’t just sit on your lips it hydrated them
Michelle A.
Cartersville, GA
Okay. Let's be real. This stuff can really work. But it feels disgusting on your lips and it tastes nasty. I only use this if my lips get really bad. If I over use it then it seems like it just dries out my lips.
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
Carmen gets the job done, seriously if you have extreme chapped lips this is the lip balm/moisturizer to uses. You can find this any where even at the dollar store for $1, very affordable for a product that works great.
Molly G.
Rolling Meadows
So good! It is mostly to help heal lips than use all the time. I use this ALL the time. Its so easy to use and carry around! Value is awesome! You can find at drugstores! I would for surr buy it again! I love it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: