BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Madison H.
Bowling Green, KY
When I was younger, I had terrible acne. The medication that I began taking horribly dried out my skin, resulting in dry patches that would itch like crazy! Applying this on my lips intensely hydrated them. I also applied this on the sry spots on my arms as well! This is my favorite lip moisturizer, but fair warning!!!! If your lips are super dry it might tingle a bit!!!
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
Not a fan of Carmex I will use it if I have no other choice but not my go too! My lips always feel worse after using it! It can be bought just about anywhere but I wouldn’t recommend wasting money.
Syrena A.
Atlanta, GA
I use his for lip balm but I don’t really like the taste of it. The reason I use it is because I frequently get cold sores and this works so well for them. I like it better than the pricey cold sore medicine. I use this whenever I feel one coming and it goes away. And of course its waaaaaay cheaper than medicine.
Brooke L.
Raeford
The original !!! This is the goat of chapsticks! Can’t go anywhere without it it works so well. They have all flavors now it’s awesome! Started from the bottom now we here!
Lacey S.
Knox, ND
I find this to be more.drying on lips then anything i like the medicated smell but over all it didnt moisturize as i would have hoped. Product is found at almost any store,
Katelynn P.
Hoquiam, WA
When the weather changes and my lips get really chapped I'll use this. It soothes and moisturizes my lips to make them feel a lot better. I always have at least one of these lying around the house and I like the packaging because when it gets hot it doesn't ooze out the tube like some chap sticks I've used before.
Jennifer D.
I really liked this product.I feel like it worked really well on my lips.My lips used to be so dry but now that I tried this I don’t have chapped lips no more so i would suggest buying this it will solve your lip problems and there is a tingling sensation when I first applied it but that was just the balm working.
Abigail M.
Estillfork
This chapstick is AMAZING! It’s perfect for in the go and will last for a life time! It gets rid of the chapped,  dryness of your lips and makes them incredibly soft! It’s affordable and cheap and you can get in anywhere! The only downfall is you have to apply it with your finger! But it’s totally worth it!
Patricia B.
Asheville , NC
This is my favorite miracle in a jar lip product! I seriously don’t think that Carmex can be beat. I have been through jars of this stuff and just continue to replace them. It’s an awesome value and they could easily charge 3x what they do. The only thing I’m not crazy about it having to use my fingers to apply.
Ashlee B.
Colton, CA
There is nothing I have ever found that works better for cold sore relief and moisturizing than Carmex.  You can buy it at any drug store and it works great!  It is affordable, I would say fairly gentle as far as cold sore relief products go.  The smell can be harsh but it isn't unpleasant to me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: