BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
dreamer b.
It smells good it feels good easy to use I've tried this many times whenever my lips are chapped Carmex is my to go to always. Great price very affordable you can find them anywhere. I so would recommend to everyone.
My go to there’s no better chapstick in the world other than this. It’s a quick fix! I️ make sure I️ keep one at home one in my purse and one in my office and it’s not expensive u can find them literally anywhere.
Barbara M.
Granite city, IL
I dont care too much for the menthol sent regular carmex has . Its super strong and taste kind of funny if it gets in my mouth while wearing it . Although it work so good for really chapped lips in the winter time!
Raven L.
totwa
I use this balm all day through school, I’m running low on the one I have now because I use it soooo much. I love the packaging, and definitely the refreshing smell it does have. This product is amazing all around.
ℳeghan P.
Wartburg, TN
Love this product. This is my go to during the Winter when my lips get really dry and begin to crack. It provides a lot of moisture and has a soothing feeling on the lips. I would very much recommend this product.
Rachael D.
Sudbury, MA
Carmex reminds me of my dad & super chapped winter lips! I always used to like using it when I was younger. Strong, unique scent. The rub like this is less practical because you have to use a finger to smear it on.
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
The BEST for extremely chapped lips, dry skin, etc. I like the scent, it's not overly disgusting, and I like that it comes in a little tub. Cheap and reliable. Will repurchase forever. Everyone needs a tin of this.
Morgan B.
Brooklyn, NY
Good for coldsores, but for the love of god don't use it for anything else. Cold. Sores. Only. Contains lip irritants that will only make your lips more chapped.
Urmi P.
Des Plaines, IL
I love love love this lip balm because it doesn't have a flavor to it and it works perfectly on dry lips. I've bought this product wayyy too many time and I love it every single time. Definitely recommend to buy it
Christie L.
A classic that I always have in my makeup bag or purse. Keeps my lips very hydrated. Doesn't leave a weird residue on lips or a sticky feeling. Classic packaging that I can find out of a crowd of other lip products.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: