BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
These little tins are perfect for your purse but if you have long nails forget about it or be prepared to be scraping product from underneath them! but the product itself is fantastic it's not sent it it's not flavored.
Kaylee A.
Lancaster
I haven’t used this in a couple of months, why? Because I don’t like the stinging feel it brings me, it could be me having a reaction but I would definitely not get this again, it might help others but definitely not me.
Reneé E.
I love these for when my lips are dry and cracked. It is perfect for my makeup kit. I always use on my clients before I apply lipsticks. I always get these at the pharmacy and the price is so good too. I just love these.
AnnaMarie R.
Elida, OH
This is an awesome lip treatment! I can get mine from walmart and they are so easy to find and not expensive at all! The only thing i don’t like about this product is the scent and awful taste, but otherwise it’s great!
Gabby G.
Saint Peters Mo
Classic is the best it seems a little minty but it's not it more of a medicine and it feels like it's making your lips feel better and hydrating them love Carmax very simple and easy to get almost every store has them.
Julia N.
Phoenix, AZ
It honestly has a very sticky texture to it, as well as a very bad taste when you accidentally taste. However, its a good product. Heals chapped lips and prevents further chapped lips.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
If you have a cold sore, or are getting one, this is my go to. Minty smell helps keep lips moisturized and smooths healing helps rid chapped lips and awful cold sores. Highly recommend to others & I am a repeat buyer!
Karina D.
This is my go to when I’m feeling that my lips need a little extra moisture.. or when my lips are just nasty dry and cracking , the minty coolness helps ease the pain of the cracking and makes my lips feel completely soft!!
Jessica G.
Port Arthur, TX
Love the product works very well for my lips I will keep using this and it’s very cheap not pricey at all this product is my go to I can just put some on and will give my lips the hydration it needs and a glossy look and yes I will recommend it to every one
Sandra M.
I can’t live without my little jar of Carmex. It reminds me of my childhood in elementary school; I’ve been wearing it ever since. I carry one in my purse and one on my nightstand to apply before bedtime. I just love it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: