BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Bailey G.
Cleveland
This is such a class lip balm but I love it so much. I use it every night before bed and every morning. It's medicated so even my super dry flakey lips will be moisturized very well. It's inexpensive and very effective!
Stephanie T.
Walnut, CA
Helps when I get too much sun and my lips are burning. I bought it at target in the checkout line. I wish I would have chosen the tube version because I have long nails and I end up with product under my nails every time.
Keara S.
Maple heights , OH
I love Carmex... I buy the minimum of 4 every time I'm at the store. I have a jar full of them. It's my go to. Keeps my lips hydrated. I prefer this over lip gloss and most of time lipstick. I would recommend buying it.
AnnaMarie R.
Elida, OH
This is an awesome lip treatment! I can get mine from walmart and they are so easy to find and not expensive at all! The only thing i don’t like about this product is the scent and awful taste, but otherwise it’s great!
Jasmine Y.
Jonesboro , GA
Honestly im not a fan of this one dont get me wrong it works great for cold sores but as and lip balm its not to good it actually can cause ur lips to be more chapped and dry I definitely recommend it for cold sores tho
Katie B.
Richmond, KY
This is my go to, daily chapstick. I apply this daily and it's one of the few lip products that doesn't cause my lips to swell and redden as I have super sensitive lips. Moisturizes and feels smooth. Long lasting, also!
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
Cult favorite! Go to product! I literally have one on my night stand as I type this! This chapstick is a true healer. Every time my lips get chapped I run to this product to heal them. And for the price you can beat it!
Olivia Z.
Fresno, CA
I love this when ever I Have cracked lips this almost instantly heals them. It has a slight sting but to much. I’ve used this multiple times and I love the the feeling it gives my lips. Will continue to but this product!
Diana G.
Houston , TX
Oldie. I've been using this for years & I always find myself going back to it. It's a small little jar you can throw in your purse or make up bag. You can feel and taste the menthol in it. I highly recommend for dry lips.
Kaylee A.
Lancaster
I haven’t used this in a couple of months, why? Because I don’t like the stinging feel it brings me, it could be me having a reaction but I would definitely not get this again, it might help others but definitely not me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: