BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jenna R.
Foley , MN
LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! I think I have gone through 4 of these and 3 of the ones in the tube in the past year!!!! I keep them all around the house and I’m always reaching for them over my other lip balms!!!!
Bethany I.
Fruitland , MD
I like the packaging on these. It feels better when you dip your fingers in rather than applying with a stick. You can get this anywhere at a great price. I love the unique smell. I've used this for years.
Lizette R.
Corona, CA
By far my favorite lip balm. Very moisturizing I have been using it for years. The only thing I don’t enjoy is the packaging. I wished the pot was wider. If my nails are long I get lip balm under my nails
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
This is the best for dry winter lips! I get really chapped lips in the winter, especially when I head up to the snow, and my lips take a beating. They get so dry but once I use carmex my lips are restored.
Lindsey M.
I recently got a cold sore and as soon as I applied this product, it was completely gone in two days. My lips get extremely chapped and it helped so much! The packaging is small and convenient but contains lots of product. I would buy again.
Ally M.
Philadelphia
I love Carmex ! It makes my lips so moisturized and glossy. I love the way that it's long lasting and you can pretty much buy it anywhere. Only complaint I have is that it is a little pricey for chapstick.
Nicole H.
Macon, GA
It doesn't get any better than this!!!! Keeps your lips moist & feeling good. Whenever my lips are dry & chapped....I just put some on & within a few hours I'm back to normal.
Nana L.
Tampa
It's great for all seasons.  I have sever dry lips.  This has done miracles overnight. I constantly keep this in my bag. I usually purchase this at local stores like Walmart. Like I said it's very effective.
Danii G.
Carmex is gr8 , heals your chapped lips quickly , it’s not as pricey about $3.00 but it’s a very long lasting balm, and apply a little bit it works amazing ! I would buy it again , I recommend it it’s gr8!
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
My all time favorite lip balm! Easy and convenient to carry with you! Doesn’t have much flavor or taste but it makes my lips incredibly soft and so smooth. Not too expensive either so it doesn’t break the bank.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back