BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sarah R.
Grand Rapids
Great lip balm if you're looking for a moisturizing lip balm.if you're looking for a QUICKLY moisturizing balm, this may not be for you as I find this balm takes about 30 minutes to completely soak into the lips without an oily residue. Also, if you are a a sweeter smelling lip balm lover, go for the cherry scent, you may be unpleasantly surprised by the original if not.
Monica L.
Laurinburg
I've been using this since I knew how to use chapstick. It's very easy to apply, doesn't dry out fast. Great fit everyday use. It lasts all day with only a few applications. I buy mine at my local Walmart and it's very cheap. I will continue to buy this!
Maria V.
Pasco
"I have found Carmex to be really helpful when I am looking for something that is more medicated. EOS is better for an everyday. And also mi lips tent to get really dry and ugly so Carmex works really good for mi I really recommend it
Lexis🌊 H.
Chesapeake
This product is one of the best chapsticks. It is small enough so you can carry it with you everywhere. It works very nicely and meets my expectations. It is really good for winter and I would recommend it to others
Whitney D.
lindenwold , NJ
This is a winter time must have. I keep one in my pocketbook and one in my work bag ( I tend to misplace them a lot). They just give your lips a fresh feeling like minty in a sense. I definitely recommend this product if you have issues with dry lips.
Kelli C.
Spruce Pine, NC
Great for when you have a stubborn cold sore! Carmex is my go to medicine for those painful cold sores. Gentle but works well enough to really help. I have purchased many pots of this and I will continue to do so!
Ciera B.
Have dry chapped lips/sores use Carmex.
I swear by their products in the winter. It's easy on the lips and soothing on problem areas. Very affordable and now carried at dollar tree. Pick some up before winer starts!
Megean R.
Mentone , IN
Who hasn't used Carmex?! It's amazing. My husband and I like the original and we use it in the winter time when the air is dry. It also has that nice cooling feel when you put it on your lips. We always have some!
Abby k.
Toronto, ON
Ok I have to say that this was and will be one of my favourite lip balm products. I constantly buy these every time I run out. Even buy for my teenage niece during the winter as she gets severe chapped lips in the winter.
Lettecia H.
west valley city
My husband like this stuff. I’m not a big fan of it because of the smellX the packaging is nice but I’m more of a fancy kinda gal. Great price but too oily. Not really something I have to have but when I need something it’s there. My husband loves it
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: