BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lizette M.
Carson, CA
It amazing when It come chap lips it heal fast the packing a classic but nice. It not pricey it good price and it has a good amount I bought it at target like I will recommend to other People if they have chap lips like me
Baddie T.
Prosser
I like how carmex helps your lips. It is just amazing how they recover when your lips are chapped or dry. You can just get carmex and your lips recover really good:). Its easy to apply and use. I would buy it again and I would recommend you to buy it too.
Lena L.
Seattle
Okay I love the smell of Carmex and the feeling of it but it is for sure one of those chapsticks that just makes your lips even more chapped. With that being said I used it for years because I got so addicted to the smell.
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
This one falls right with blistex for me. I love it's smell. It's also minty but very subtle. Perfect for winters and summers for cold sores. I love this product always have one somewhere in a purse. Definitely recommended!
Carissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Honestly one of the only products I trust if one of those pesky cold sores pops up! It works quickly to start taking away the pain and redness. I love the packaging it makes it easy to carry around whenever you may need it!
Leslye G.
Fridley, MN
I've used this since I can remember , everyone in my family uses this and we all love it ! The packaging is simple and cute. It's very effective, I would recommend this for anyone who loves something refreshing on the lips.
Cristina S.
Winston Salem, NC
The smell and taste aren't very nice, but they are effective. I like the gentle tingle that I feel when I put it on. It makes me feel like it's really attacking my cold sore. It wasn't too expensive and I would buy it again and again. Always a go to for me.
Justine C.
Jacksonville
My favorite lip balm. I had an inflammation a few months ago where a rash appeared on my lips and this cleared it up. It's cheap effective and feels great. I have a few backups because I like it so much. The scent and taste isn't for everyone but as long as that doesn't bother you this is a great option.
Izzie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy carmex lip balms. I used them for years, especially for when my lips were very cracked. I really recommend it. Also if you aren't a fan of stinging lips then you might not like this brand. However it is good
Aliyah F.
Williamstown
My holy grail lip balm!!! I switched to Carmex over a year ago and it was the best decision ever. It works wonders on my lips since it gets chapped fast and is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: