BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
cydni t.
Mobile, AL
This chapstick always has my back. Carmex is a classic and will always work for me. It’s also medicated which helps soothes your lips on days where they might need some help.
Maddy L.
Winchester, VA
I LOVE carmex and will forever recommend this brand to anyone who is in need of lip care. It's easy to apply and takes no time at all. It exceeds expectations for lip balm in my opinion, because it doesn't just make your lips feel soft for the day, but it actually works to heal them with continuous use. 10/10 from me
Nadine18x💖 C.
New Jersey
I've been using carmex medicated lip balm for more than a decade. It lasts soooo long. I frequently suffer from windburned lips, every season (not only winter). When this happens, I just apply some lip balm before bed and when I wake it would be fully healed. This product works!!!!! I would give 100 stars If I could💙
Anna D.
sterling heights
I love love love this product! Anytime i have chapped lips this is my go to product. I.T is very hydrating and helps my lips incredibly. I.T is so easy to use and it’s easy to carry around since it’s not too big. You can get this product at most drugstores, it’s so easy to find.  I would 100% recommend this item!
melissa d.
Bloomfield, CT
Carmax gets the job done. It leaves your lips feeling smooth, and is great for night application before bed, if you want your lips to feel soft when you wake up. Im not sure if it actually helps colds sores, as I've never had one, but even so it is still a good moisturizer for people with soft to chapped lips to use.
70s C.
Pontotoc
I love this stuff everytime I get a cold sore it's gone within no time, also very moisturing and a bit tingly but in the best way possible, I've been but this forever and it has never failed me, it's also a decent price for something that works so good I would recommend to those with dry lips and any cuts on the mouth
Debra P.
Mountain Dale, NY
As always you can trust on Carmex to help sooth a cold sore and to help heal it faster. It also helps in keeping your lips and cold sore from cracking to quickly. Love how how it aids in the healing process. The jars can be a little harder to use when your in a rush but other then that I really like this product.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
This reminds me Soo much of growing up. There was always a tube of this in the bathroom mirror. It was easily accessible. It isn't a conveniebt package, but it works great and it comes in tubes too , so you don't have to stick your finger in it than rub it on to your lips. It doesn't taste great but it works Soo well.
Hali R.
Bakersfield, CA
Best lip balm for chapped lips, hands down. It lasts a long time and gets rid of chapped lips quick. The packaging is adequate for the product, nothing spectacular. Carmex has been around for so long and provides such a consistent product, that I don’t believe it needs anything other than the product to sell itself.
Madison H.
Bowling Green, KY
When I was younger, I had terrible acne. The medication that I began taking horribly dried out my skin, resulting in dry patches that would itch like crazy! Applying this on my lips intensely hydrated them. I also applied this on the sry spots on my arms as well! This is my favorite lip moisturizer, but fair warning!!!! If your lips are super dry it might tingle a bit!!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: