BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kay H.
I highly recommend using Carmex not only is it small and easy to vary around it works really well! There’s a slight tingle when being applied but it isn’t painful and it helps to soothe the lips of dryness and cracking. It is fast acting it doesn’t take weeks or days for relief !
Jaszmine C.
Morganton
This product is magic in a small container and it's a steal for the price.  There is no need too spend 100 of dollars for overpriced name brand when you could you this product.  It works immediately, it smells great and the moisture is phenomenal!!! I would recommend it to anyone and you'd be crazy not too buy it
Cassie J.
a classic! i use it every night before bed, and always have a jar in my purse and at my desk at work. keeps your lips super soft, and can rescue you from the most chapped, dry lips.
Abigale W.
Amazing lip balm. Cured my chapped lips in 2 days! Very nice texture and constensty. Bought it at my local grocer. Meet my qualifications and my needs.  Easy to apply and easy to open. Very accessible. I recommend this to my mom and dad and it cured their chapped lips too!
Ciara D.
Ford City, PA
This is always my go to chapstick especially in the winter when my lips are really dry. I️ also coat this on my lips before I️ go to bed and I️ wake up and my lips are super soft and not chapped anymore! I️ like this chap stick in the jar the best just because I️ think it applies better!
Vanessa b.
Elizabeth
This product Keeps my lips smooth always of coarse . I eventually do exfoliater for my lips which keep them looking good with without chemicals. I paid a dollar for this Carmex keeps my lips cool no matter what weather . I believe they have it in mint for the winter time . Which is great for fall weather as well.
Christina W.
This is my go to winter balm for my lips!! It last a long time and I don’t have to reapply it every 2 minutes!! The price is just right and the package is convenient. I got mine at Walmart and I will alway keep buying this!! Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated all winter long!!!
Tiffinei L.
Hope mills, NC
Does the job of healing so well! I purchased from a local Target. I am diabetic and sometime my skin craves moisture. Carmex does the job and heals the broken skin FAST! I would definitely recommend to others because it does the job well. It’s also really thick and stays on :)
Jay 💖.
This is a decent product,it did moisturize my lips and left them better than they would have been had I not used this,but I'm not huge on having to dip my fingers into my lip balms,it freaks me out. I got this as a gift from my mother though,and it's not bad. I give it a 6.3/10 score.
Nichole S.
This is an okay product for moisture. I find that it can be super greasy and glossy. When my husband puts it on I always tease him. I love the smell though and it is great if you need some medicated chapstick for cold sores. I would not recommend it for regular moisture use.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon