BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Hayley A.
Houston , TX
I’m very picky with what I put on my lips. I’m sensitive to smell but this instantly stops my lips from being chapped and disgusting and the smell isn’t strong, so it’s perfect.
Brenda A.
Unfortunately I tend to get cold sores and this is a gentle formula that doesn't irritate or burn the affected area. It's a very good value and packaging is easy to carry around.
Mikhaila P.
Silver Spring, MD
Definitely a staple for me all year round! They're super cheap and keep your lips moisturized all day! I've been using carmex for as long as I can remember. I always keep one in my car, bag and makeup kit.
Ashleyplus3 ..
Carmex is a classic and will always be a staple. The smell is amazing and the cooling sensation on your lips is so refreshing. Still one of my favorite products for chapped lips.
kendall f.
best chapstick i have ever use it works so well i use it everyday i've already gone through tat least three little tins i am definitely planning on repurchasing when i finish my current one LOVE LOVE LOVE
Whitney R.
I've been using Carmex for as long as I can remember. I've tried switching to other brands before, but nothing does the job quite like Carmex. I have Carmex with me at all times.
Amanda A.
I but these for my husband all the time. These are his absolute favorite! Great value and not at all expensive. They come easily packaged at all drug stores and are easy to spot!
I've used Carmex since I was little. It's my number one go to. Really helps when I get chapped lips. I swear by this brand and stand by it 100%. No other way to go in my opinion great price great packaging. Will definately continue to buy.
Payton B.
middletown
I absolutely love Carmex. It definitely helps my lips and I definetly love the product and I will buy/ purchase it again from any drugstore. I love love love this product. !!!!! It is a defiant must have.
Elizabeth W.
I first started using this product two years ago when I was having chapped lips during the winter. I love this product and use it every single day. It has helped me so much. I can feel the difference. I would definitely recommend that if you have chapped lips to buy this product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon