BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
When I get sick, such as a cold or allergy issues, my lips always get cracked and they hurt very bad. This chapstick heals them very quick. The price is very reasonable and I will defiantly tell people to get this product!
Lena L.
Seattle
Okay I love the smell of Carmex and the feeling of it but it is for sure one of those chapsticks that just makes your lips even more chapped. With that being said I used it for years because I got so addicted to the smell.
Gaby W.
Canoga Park, CA
My favorite and only product I use when I have a cold sore. I don't get them often, when I do it's usually in the winter. But as soon as apply Carnac on my lips it's an instant relief and it's gone within a couple of days.
Areli C.
Rome, GA
I’ve literally had my product for almost a month now and it is only half way. So very long lasting. Also the value I believe is only around $1-$2 is totally worth it. I’d definitely be back to purchase more all year round.
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
Favorite stuff to use before putting on a Matte lipstick! It costs the lips very nicely and gives them just enough moisture to lock in a good lipstick after!! I love the smell, but not everyone does. Highly recommend this!
Leslye G.
Fridley, MN
I've used this since I can remember , everyone in my family uses this and we all love it ! The packaging is simple and cute. It's very effective, I would recommend this for anyone who loves something refreshing on the lips.
Darlene G.
Salinas ca
Great product. But this maybe about a month ago. As soon as I used it my lips started burning. Didn't really like the feeling. Packaging is cute. But don't think I would buy again just because I didn't like the way it felt.
Justine C.
Jacksonville
My favorite lip balm. I had an inflammation a few months ago where a rash appeared on my lips and this cleared it up. It's cheap effective and feels great. I have a few backups because I like it so much. The scent and taste isn't for everyone but as long as that doesn't bother you this is a great option.
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
ILOVE LOVE LOVE this product. This is my all hands down go too for lip balm . I use this all the time exspecially when I go without moisturizing my lips . This helps replenish and repair my lips so they can go back too normal . I highly recommend this lip balm.
Jade G.
Jamaica, New York
I can't leave the house without throwing on some Carmax on my lips! This is literally a daily essential and I go crazy without my Carmax. It's so cheap and you can get it anywhere for $1. It lasts really long and a lot goes a long way.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: