BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Audriana M.
I have always returned to Carmex, it is one of my favorites! The only downfall to this product is that it is not easy to use. You have to use your finger to use it. If I am busy, or if my hands are dirty... it is horrendous to use!
Makayla D.
Scottsbluff
Similar to the lips balm tubes by Carmex it I easy to use and is not pricey at all. The product itself leaves small amounts of oily residue but nothing to extreme. The container is sturdy and durable good for taking to work.
Angela G.
Shepherd , TX
Get chapstick I love this !!! It’s the best ever!! The color is awesome it doesn’t real have color which is great :) I buy mine in Walmart there not to expensive which makes it even better I really recommend this for everyone
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Just as amazing as blistex. It’s medicated. Makes my lips feel so soft! I actually apply this with a lip scrub and before I apply lipstick and my lips feel sooo soft! It’s something you can get anywhere and it’s only like $3!
Shawna J.
There's nothing quite like a jar of Carmex! It never fails me. I use the jar along with the squishy tube regularly. It works almost immediately, every time. I prefer the regular Carmex over any of the flavored kinds. But that's just because of personal preference.
Dinora A.
San Fernando, CA
I love the smell of these first of all. I think it's a good value for the price that you are paying and this will last you forever!! It definitely heals your lips when it starts to get too cold. I love this and the stick too.
Maria C.
Floral Park, NY
I love Carmex. I feel like Carmex chopsticks and lip balm work better than Vaseline lip products. Repeat and loyal user of Carmex. Great value and easy to use. I would recommend this to everyone as a daily lip moisturizer.
Victoria H.
Center, MO
Carmex is such an original, old school product that has stuck around for a reason. The can is sort of messy but the tube is very clean and easy to use. I use this product all the time and I would highly recommend to anyone.
TANYALEE M.
Amityville, NY
Love this product, easy to lose it in my car or purse, always buying more to replace the missing ones. Parking is easy to open, last long unless it melts in the car then you have to wait to use it. Definitely a recommended product.
salmaęlizabet V.
Mission
It’s a good product it’s last forever and it makes your lips smooth and soft or a long time, it’s easy to use while driving or just doing daily things and it met the expectations I was thinking and yes I would but it again
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: