BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Starr B.
Fort Campbell, KY
Best chapstick out there. I love the way it makes my lips feel so smooth every time I put it on and it gives my lips a cool refreshing feel. I would repurchase this time and time again. Definitely recommend
Bayleigh H.
Lexington, OK
I love this original Carmex!!! It's the only chopstick I'll use on my lips right now. It is so moisturizing and my lips have never looked better. I got it for just $1 at Walmart!!
Sophia L.
works amazing! the minty smell and taste keeps my lips moisturized all day! i go to sleep with this on and when i wake up my lips are completely smooth and soft! i am always re- buying this product! i love it
Rachael D.
Best medicated lip balm I've used. Have been using since I was a kid and it is the only one that truly helps during the winter. It is soothing to cracked lips and is a very good price and lasts a long time.
Andrea R.
Atlanta
I love this product ! It's great for dry lips and to put in on before you use liquid lipstick because some liquid lipsticks tend to dry your lips out a lot . It's also great to use if you have a cold sore .
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
These are a life saver for the cold winters and hot summers. My lips are very sensitive and carmex always helps with any lip issues. I practically buy these where ever I see them.
Amanda R.
Watsonville , CA
This product works well to help fight cold sores but the smell. The smell is something I couldn't get past. Very strong overwhelming smell that literally sits right under your nose. You can't get around it.
Dalila C.
I adore this product so much! Every time my lips split from the dryness, I know I can count on it. Just put it on throughout the day and by the time it's over, it was like I never even had a cut on my lips.
Shantel N.
Bronx
I love carmex it keeps my lips very soft and makes it seem like I have lip gloss on. I am addicted to using it I use it literally all day. I’m glad it comes in a little jar
Miatta J.
Somerset, NJ
It was really good actually. It is minty and keeps your lips moisturized for a pretty long time. its also really easy to use and to share with others. you could get this for $1!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: