BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Cristina S.
Winston Salem, NC
The smell and taste aren't very nice, but they are effective. I like the gentle tingle that I feel when I put it on. It makes me feel like it's really attacking my cold sore. It wasn't too expensive and I would buy it again and again. Always a go to for me.
Ashley L.
Hiwassee, VA
A tried and true product. I love using this as a treatment for my lips while im putting my makeup on! Its smell and feel is refreshing and helps me to wake up on mornings I dont wanna get up and go! Carmex and coffee Y'all
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy carmex lip balms. I used them for years, especially for when my lips were very cracked. I really recommend it. Also if you aren't a fan of stinging lips then you might not like this brand. However it is good
Victoria H.
Center, MO
Carmex is such an original, old school product that has stuck around for a reason. The can is sort of messy but the tube is very clean and easy to use. I use this product all the time and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Baddie T.
Prosser
I like how carmex helps your lips. It is just amazing how they recover when your lips are chapped or dry. You can just get carmex and your lips recover really good:). Its easy to apply and use. I would buy it again and I would recommend you to buy it too.
Leslye G.
Fridley, MN
I've used this since I can remember , everyone in my family uses this and we all love it ! The packaging is simple and cute. It's very effective, I would recommend this for anyone who loves something refreshing on the lips.
Aliyah F.
Williamstown
My holy grail lip balm!!! I switched to Carmex over a year ago and it was the best decision ever. It works wonders on my lips since it gets chapped fast and is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Areli C.
Rome, GA
I’ve literally had my product for almost a month now and it is only half way. So very long lasting. Also the value I believe is only around $1-$2 is totally worth it. I’d definitely be back to purchase more all year round.
Sarah P.
Freehold
I always have this on me. I love chapstick so mucha. This product works very well and I love the packaging. Good price and it feels so good to use. I would recommend this to others and I am going to but it again definitely!
Lena L.
Seattle, WA
Okay I love the smell of Carmex and the feeling of it but it is for sure one of those chapsticks that just makes your lips even more chapped. With that being said I used it for years because I got so addicted to the smell.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: