BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Regan C.
When I have a cold sore this is my go to product to help me! I don’t need very much at a time but I do have to apply it multiple times a day in order for the cold sore to go away so please don’t think one time and it goes away.
Kaarin S.
This is the OG lip balm. My go to when my lips are very dry or chapped. Put this on before bed and your lips are good as new in the morning! The packaging is old school looking... But that is part of what makes it recognizable.
Madeline M.
Salisbury, MD
Hydrates my lips the best.  Love the container.  I keep one in my car and bedroom.  I love the cool, almost tingly feeling it creates.  Easy to apply, although can be messy if the container overheats.
Melissa R.
Works great!! I like using this one because I feel like it actually helps restore my lips. It has this nice cooling sensation that makes my lips feel so much better after all the chapping. P.s it has a large amount of product.
Stacey M.
It’s great for the purpose it’s used for. However, it’s a thick petroleum jelly so it comes off on anything you touch your lips to and leaves you with a thick, sticky, vaseline feel. It has a strong menthol smell to it as well.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
I really like this product when I have a cold sore starting - it usually stops it fast! It is a great product and I would use it again. I have noticed the price has gone up quite a bit so I don't like that. I would buy it again but it would have to be on sale!
Nikki S.
El paso, TX
My dad started me on this when I was a kid, so nostalgia definitely plays a role here. Cheap, but great for when my lips need extra moisture. Has a nice formula, and works wonders on cold sores! I always stock up when I can.
Heather W.
Los Gatos, CA
Love love!! I use this lip balm whenever I have really bad chap lips, this balm is super easy to apply and it last through out the day keeping my lips so smooth until the next day. I have used this balm ever since I can remember and I would recommend it to anyone.
Pascale R.
Whittier, CA
Carmex just feels like heaven on my lips. I️ love the smell and the light medicine on it makes it tingle and feels like a massage on my lips. If you have chapped lips Carmex will heel them fast ! Always my go to in the winter
Andrea N.
Minneapolis, MN
Carmex will forever be my go to product for severely chapped lips. I don't use it on a daily basis but I always have it on hand especially in the winter months. I've been using it since I was a kid when my mom introduced me to the brand and I'm sure I'll use it for the rest of my life.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: