BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I always get this when I have sore dry winter lips. It feels soothing on dry cracked skin too and seems to really sink into your lips and hydrate. I've never really cared for the scent but you get used to it.
Ashley J.
Ogden
When I buy this I buy in bulk. Perfect for when I have chapped lips or a cold sore. I love the price for the amount I get and usually specifically for really sore lips!
I love this!
Reeser C.
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER USED ON MY LIPS. I put it on before I go to bed and I wake up with the softest lips. I love it so so much. I have them all over my house.
Megan 🌺.
susanville
Very moisturizing, smells great, and lasts! It works great and I highly recommend it. I got it at Walmart and you can get it just about anywhere. Great packaging and good quality!! Again, highly recommend it!!
ellen v.
Valparaiso, IN
Helps sooth lips! I use it on my kids at night when thry have extreme chapped lips. Seems to help. I dont know if it gets rid of the chapped lips completely or just soothes the chapped lips you currently have.
Lissette C.
I have been using carmex since high school that little tub lasts a long long long time and you'd be surprised that it also has other functions besides just for your lips I have used it for dry patches on my eyelids and scaly patches just on random places of my face. When I don't have Vicks I reach for the Carmex
Hillary L.
Let me just say.. this is my lifesaver when it comes to cold sores. It does the job. It's the only thing that helps me! I love the smell of it too. It's very effective and I really do recommend this to others.
Sydney S.
Gainesville , FL
I would say this is GREAT if you have very chapped lips. I only use it when I'm sick or when it's really cold out because it's a little too moisturizing for me normally but when I need a good fix this does it!
Leeann F.
Henderson, NV
I like this triple pack so I can carry in different purses and keep one at work. I've been using carmex for years and only product on the market that keeps my lips from drying out!
angie l.
phoenix
I like this product but not a fan about it, it does help my lips but dont like the taste an dthe way it applys in my lips because I feel like I put a lot even if I just apply a little on them, but it does help
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: