BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amila P.
sacramento
I use this every single day. Cannot live without it. Very easy to apply and use. I buy it at my local drug store. Very cheap and very amazeing. Lasts very long. I wear it every second of every day. I have one in every bag i own.
member-3fd98
Carmex is amazing. When I was on an acne treatment that severely dried my skin out. My lips were so dry they were bleeding constantly. After one week of using Carmex my lips were amazingly soft and smooth. I keep it with me everywhere. I have one in my office, one in my purse, one in my car and one on my side table. Love love love my carmex. Best chapstick around!!
Kerrigan C.
Love this stuff! I wish the flavor was better but it is still refreshing. I keep in my car so if it melts in the heat it stays in the "bowl". I also like to apply a generous amount before bed and I wake up with the softest lips!
Devin P.
Medford, NJ
A little pot of Carmex is on my nightstand at all times. It’s thick and smooth and can be worn alone like a gloss or under lipstick for an extra boat of moisture. I love the stuff! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Misti H.
Omaha
This has been my go to lip balm for many years.  It is extremely cheap but yet works amazing.   The only bad thing i could say is it is pretty greasy. So if you don't like greasy lip products this is not for you.
Samantha T.
Summit, MS
Works well during the winter when my lips are chapped. I don't have to apply much throughout the day. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft! Can be too thick if you apply too much. But I will recommend to anyone with chapped lips, it clears it up within a couple of days!
Anna E.
Millers Creek
Ride or die, use it every day, every season and I always know it will do its job. Gentle on my lips and I find that it doesn’t burn if my lips are chapped. The price can be higher than some lip products but definitely worth it!
Amy E.
The Carmel lip balm is one of my favorites when my lips are chapped. The product is easy to use and moisturizing. I buy the product at any local grocery store or drug store. The value and price are reasonable. I would buy this product and recommend everyone try it out.
Regan C.
When I have a cold sore this is my go to product to help me! I don’t need very much at a time but I do have to apply it multiple times a day in order for the cold sore to go away so please don’t think one time and it goes away.
Trinity O.
I use this when I have super dry lips and put it on overnight to help let it set it. This way when I wake up in the morning my lips have had all night to become refreshed. I do usually prefer it to be in a tube though over the container you have to dip you finger in..
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: