BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Carmex is just classic! It's great and I love it. It's so reasonably priced that if you don't like it then it won't bother you that you spent too much. Just keep your fingers clean if your going to use the jar! Lol
Alyssa M.
Harlingen
I own this product, and continue using this product. This product is very long lasting! I would recommend for anyone! You can find them at any local places, like Walmart . The packaging is very simple. It's definitely worth buying! It's worth buying!
Belle o.
Centennial , CO
I don't always prefer to use my finger to apply chopstick or any lip product because it gets my hands dirty but besides that it is a grey product and really gets the job done and keeps my lips moisturized all day!
Jess B.
Rutherfordton, NC
My family keeps Carmex on hand for chapped lips especially in the winter. This quickly heals cracked and chapped lips. I typically buy the strawberry flavor. It's gentle on lips and my 2 yr old son loves to use it.
Grace T.
I orignially really didn't like this because the formula's so thick that it kind of felt dry to me. However, as I kept using it, I liked that it was thick so it didn't slide around and I wouldn't have to reapply as often as other lip balms that I use.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Cheapest yet most effective! I've been using Carmel for YEARS! I always rely on it to give me the most moisture when I need it. I get it from Walmart for super cheap and I'm always recommending it to friends and family.
Victoria W.
Huntingdon
This is by far my favorite lip balm. I use it every winter for chapped lips and have been since I was a little girl. It works fast and heals the best of any I have ever used. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Ciera B.
Have dry chapped lips/sores use Carmex.
I swear by their products in the winter. It's easy on the lips and soothing on problem areas. Very affordable and now carried at dollar tree. Pick some up before winer starts!
Chia Ling H.
New York , NY
This is definitely my best lip balm ever! I’ve been wanting to find a lip product for me to apply on before going to bed, this moisturize and heal very well without the feeling of too oily like other lip products!
Blanca W.
Austin , TX
LIFE SAVER. DAILY USE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I buy it at my local H-E-B or wherever available. I apply it 2-3 times a day. I love the packaging I prefer it over the lipgloss like tubes I recommend it to everyone I met.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back