BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
This is great in the winter when my lips feel dry the most! It moisturizes my lips by sealing in the moisture while I am out in the cold air. I also use at night before I go to bed as a exfoliator to remove the dead skin when I awake in the morning. My lips feel soft and smooth!
Chelsea R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product and I’ve used it for more than just lips. I have very sensitive skin and if anyone else gets their eyebrows waxed and they turn red, if you just put some of this on for a little while it takes all the redness away. Also great for their general purpose.
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
The reason my lips never are dry and cracked in winter this is my oldie but goodie I keep one of these either tube or small container in my car , purse and extra in the diaper bag .. my whole family uses these the application is simple easy to the point and packs a powerful punch
Ciara D.
Ford City, PA
This is always my go to chapstick especially in the winter when my lips are really dry. I️ also coat this on my lips before I️ go to bed and I️ wake up and my lips are super soft and not chapped anymore! I️ like this chap stick in the jar the best just because I️ think it applies better!
Christina W.
This is my go to winter balm for my lips!! It last a long time and I don’t have to reapply it every 2 minutes!! The price is just right and the package is convenient. I got mine at Walmart and I will alway keep buying this!! Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated all winter long!!!
Abigale W.
Amazing lip balm. Cured my chapped lips in 2 days! Very nice texture and constensty. Bought it at my local grocer. Meet my qualifications and my needs.  Easy to apply and easy to open. Very accessible. I recommend this to my mom and dad and it cured their chapped lips too!
Jay 💖.
This is a decent product,it did moisturize my lips and left them better than they would have been had I not used this,but I'm not huge on having to dip my fingers into my lip balms,it freaks me out. I got this as a gift from my mother though,and it's not bad. I give it a 6.3/10 score.
Vanessa b.
Elizabeth
This product Keeps my lips smooth always of coarse . I eventually do exfoliater for my lips which keep them looking good with without chemicals. I paid a dollar for this Carmex keeps my lips cool no matter what weather . I believe they have it in mint for the winter time . Which is great for fall weather as well.
Carol G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love this product. The smell is amazing and the feeling of it on your lips is really cool. I’ve used this product for cold sores and believe me they are really helpful. If you get bad sores because of the weather this product is the way to go. It’s preferably you get the tube one even though this one has more
Tiffinei L.
Hope mills, NC
Does the job of healing so well! I purchased from a local Target. I am diabetic and sometime my skin craves moisture. Carmex does the job and heals the broken skin FAST! I would definitely recommend to others because it does the job well. It’s also really thick and stays on :)
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: