BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jenna T.
Carmex is my go to lip balm for the cold seasons.  My lips get extremely chapped in the winter and Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm is the only lip product that helps my chapped lips.  I love the way it coats my lips and the tingly feeling on my lips.  I always have carmex stocked in my house or in my purse.
Qeara S.
Largo, FL
I love it just like the regular carmex just in a jar. I rated it 4 because although it still the same I hate when the jar gets low you have to dig and with nails that makes it difficult. I'm a repeat user though I feel like I get more product in the jar and the packaging is cute love the yellow and would definitely recommend
Tia E.
semmes
I’ve actually used all of their products ... but I do have to say it’s expensive for the size.... Although they are a greatttt product .. leaves tingling feel ... never leaves you chapped .. works fast!
Raisa V.
Love this product ❤️ makes my lips supper soft very affordable protects my lips from when it gets too cold l. It has a very nice bright color. It’s very easy to find you can get at Walmart, target etc.
Dani P.
Newton
Carmex is my go to when my lips are super dry. Carmex chapstick is one that I can always count on to get the job done fast! I don’t really care for the smell but, if you’re looking to have a good repairing chapstick this is definitely needed! Fortunately they sell them pretty much anywhere, I got mine at my local wal mart.
Heidi S.
Lafayette, LA
Okay this is a medicated lipbalm and it works wonders for dry lips especially in the fall and winter. It's great priced and I think I either bought it at the Dollar General or Walmart. It went beyond my expectations. It's perfect as is to be honest. No need for improving or changing a thing. I need to buy another one soon.
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
This is my holy-grail! I couldn’t live without this lip balm. I’ve tried almost all lip balms at the drugstore and this is the only lip balm that worked for me. I had an allergic reaction in the past, seen couple of dermatologist and nothing was done until I tried this Carmex lip balm and everything was magic! AMAZING PRODUCT!!
Amanda M.
Akron
So good at keeping winter lips from cracking under the weather, affordable and easily available at most drugstores. Best if used preventatively versus for treating. Easy to open and best quality is the metal container versus the lip gloss type container, can’t figure out why, maybe because the former is a thicker product.
Maci C.
River Ridge, LA
I really love Carmex! I definitely recommend this for weather because mainly it’s the driest time of the year. I also recommend putting it on before going to bed, just make it apart of you night routine. It’s a product for everyday use. I have been using Carmex since I was a kid and it has done well for me and my sisters.
Jessica W.
Soddy Daisy
I've used this all my life when my lips get super chapped or when I get a cold sore it's amazing and I LOVE the tingle and smell oddly enough even the taste to a certain point
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: