BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amy E.
The Carmel lip balm is one of my favorites when my lips are chapped. The product is easy to use and moisturizing. I buy the product at any local grocery store or drug store. The value and price are reasonable. I would buy this product and recommend everyone try it out.
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
As someone who combats cold sores fairly frequently, I have always used Carmex. My family has used it for as long as I remember. I enjoy that it's in a dip jar instead of a tube. I also like the texture to really coat the sore.
Madeline M.
Salisbury, MD
Hydrates my lips the best.  Love the container.  I keep one in my car and bedroom.  I love the cool, almost tingly feeling it creates.  Easy to apply, although can be messy if the container overheats.
Deyanira F.
Stamford
This product is great. I bought one at CVS in the past and I repurchased it a few times after. It lasts pretty long. I love the soothing and healing effect it gives and the minty feeling is nice. I would recommend it to anyone.
Stacey M.
It’s great for the purpose it’s used for. However, it’s a thick petroleum jelly so it comes off on anything you touch your lips to and leaves you with a thick, sticky, vaseline feel. It has a strong menthol smell to it as well.
Sophia G.
I love to use this lip balm every night when I go to sleep or after I exfoliate my lips. This product hydrates and moisturize my lips throughout the night. I love to get the original Carmex in the jar, it last a very long time.
Shy M.
New Haven
This product made my lips peel significantly, I still decided to give my lips time to adjust but over a 2 week time period it didn't help my lips. Doesn't really have a long lasting effect, I would not recommend this product ..
Tera C.
covington, KY
Carmex is my go to lip balm for the cold months ahead. It works wonders and I have sworn by it for years. Carmex is a staple in my home and you will not catch me without it i my handbag. I think it is the best stuff out there.
Amila P.
sacramento
I use this every single day. Cannot live without it. Very easy to apply and use. I buy it at my local drug store. Very cheap and very amazeing. Lasts very long. I wear it every second of every day. I have one in every bag i own.
Melissa R.
Works great!! I like using this one because I feel like it actually helps restore my lips. It has this nice cooling sensation that makes my lips feel so much better after all the chapping. P.s it has a large amount of product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: