BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
I have use this product for years. It works great keeps my lips moisturized and I can put my lipstick on top of it. They sell it almost everywhere, and the price is great. I don't know what I would do without it!
Melinda N.
Wilsonville, AL
I get cold sores as the season change and we come in to winner. Carmex ALWAYS keeps them down! Apply as soon as one starts to pop up and it will take all of those yucky symptoms away!
Raj K.
I have been using this product for about 3 years now and this is the only product I found so far that has moisturized my lips fully. This is great if u have chapped lips and hate em.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Melinda B.
Rahway, NJ
I love wearing this stuff everyday. It's moisturizing and I love the way it smells even though it smells a little medicinal. I love that it's cheap and I can grab it quickly at Target
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
Omg we grew up using these. That little pot everyone had one. Guys and girls would have them. It comes in handy especially in the winter. You can also use it for an emergency nail/cuticle oil.
Hannah U.
La Plata, MD
This is my favorite lip balm - it works so well and goes on so smooth! My only complaint is the scent (but you can get different scents so I don't mind that much!) great for winter time or severely chapped lips!
Yadira V.
Tucson, AZ
I struggled to find a product that would be effective as I used to get very dry lips, but this product is truly amazing, say goodbye to chapped lips!!! Not disappointed at all!!
TD M.
Carmex is the only lip balm that I use, as it is the only lip balk that gets the job done. I buy this in multiples just so I will never run out. It's long lasting and hydrating and  the price isn't bad, considering how well it works. I don't bother using anything else!
Jessica R.
Tampa
This is my holy grail of all the balms , my favorite i always have one with me or at home, last a decent amount of time, very super affordable , easy to apply , is a most have for me
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: