BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Gabriela A.
I love Carmex I use it almost everyday because of how much I see a difference it makes my lips soft and moisturized. It is not pricy and you can find it at any drugstore and I totally recommend it to others its is so worth it. 💖👌🏼
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
I absolutely love this product. As soon as I apply it I feel like it's working and that what keeps me coming back to it. It's long lasting and not sticky like other products can be. As soon as I run out I make sure to have a backup nearby.
Isha A.
Newark, NJ
I️ LOVE THIS LIP BALM!! It’s small and easy to take everywhere, I️ always take it with me everywhere since it’s in my purse. The cooling effect it has on your lips is also great, and I️ don’t think I’ll ever replace this lip balm with any other.
LaLyna B.
Lowell, MA
This is my favorite chapstick. It just gets the job done and it’s a nice menthol smell I love. They conveniently have it in pots for finger dipping and tubes. We have brutal winters up here in New England and this chapstick is approved by me for my lips with our weather.
Chelo R.
My lips tend to get really dry and cracky. This product does miracles for me. It feels like a normal lip balm or Chapstick and it doesn't smell strong. I usually wear it in the morning before my lipstick and at night before bed. It leaves my lips feeling silky and sofy.
Melissa R.
Works great!! I like using this one because I feel like it actually helps restore my lips. It has this nice cooling sensation that makes my lips feel so much better after all the chapping. P.s it has a large amount of product.
Kerrigan C.
Love this stuff! I wish the flavor was better but it is still refreshing. I keep in my car so if it melts in the heat it stays in the "bowl". I also like to apply a generous amount before bed and I wake up with the softest lips!
Anna V.
I used to have this in my purse an one on my vanity all the time... Before i started to hate the smell after i got pregnant.. Lol but they sure do work great(: big plus to carmex!:)
Misti H.
Omaha
This has been my go to lip balm for many years.  It is extremely cheap but yet works amazing.   The only bad thing i could say is it is pretty greasy. So if you don't like greasy lip products this is not for you.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA
Definitely one of my favorite lip balms!!! So cheap for something that really works. A jar makes it easy to load up on product, but it's not very sanitary :(. This is sold at drug stores and grocery stores so it's easy to find.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: