BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ana V.
I used to have this in my purse an one on my vanity all the time... Before i started to hate the smell after i got pregnant.. Lol but they sure do work great(: big plus to carmex!:)
Caitlin  M.
I literally am in love with these balms. I have one in every pocket and by my bed. I will put on the thickest layer before bed and my lips are always super moisturized when I wake up. They are super moisturizing and amazing.
Shawna J.
There's nothing quite like a jar of Carmex! It never fails me. I use the jar along with the squishy tube regularly. It works almost immediately, every time. I prefer the regular Carmex over any of the flavored kinds. But that's just because of personal preference.
cynthia d.
This is perfect for a makeup artist because you just scoop out what you need out of the container. I love this brand for lip moisturizer because it lasts fora long time and it works instantly. I would totally recommend this product! Never going to stop buying it!!!!
Makayla D.
Scottsbluff
Similar to the lips balm tubes by Carmex it I easy to use and is not pricey at all. The product itself leaves small amounts of oily residue but nothing to extreme. The container is sturdy and durable good for taking to work.
Nathalie B.
I never really used these until my dad told me that it helps with cold sores. I tend to get cold sores when it's cold out or when I use too much chapstick but even if I don't have a cold sore I would always use this and I recommend everyone to purchase one of these.
Alicia B.
Sinton, TX
Love this product. Always my go to lip balm. I won't use anything else but carmex. It's so cheap and works great. Sometimes it comes in packages sometimes they'll just be loose. I always buy this every time I go to the store
Mommy t.
Las Vegas
For this product I mostly just use it for when I have to go out I just shove one in my purse.You can have it anywhere, your backpack ,purse, your jean pockets anywhere. It has a easy way to apply it , you can apply it with just using your fingers or a small brush.
lrachel g.
Carmex is my go to product when i feel my lips very chapped because i know it will work its magic to save my lips. I use this product a lot in the winter time when my lips get a little to cracky cause it provents my lips from drying and it keeps my lips very moist.
Erika C.
Austin
This product leaves my lips feeling GREAT. The smell kind of sucks, but I always put it on before bed, and wake up with baby soft lips! I use it all the time, an de would definitely recommend. It is definitely worth the buy.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: