BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
As someone who combats cold sores fairly frequently, I have always used Carmex. My family has used it for as long as I remember. I enjoy that it's in a dip jar instead of a tube. I also like the texture to really coat the sore.
Melissa R.
Works great!! I like using this one because I feel like it actually helps restore my lips. It has this nice cooling sensation that makes my lips feel so much better after all the chapping. P.s it has a large amount of product.
Samantha T.
Summit, MS
Works well during the winter when my lips are chapped. I don't have to apply much throughout the day. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft! Can be too thick if you apply too much. But I will recommend to anyone with chapped lips, it clears it up within a couple of days!
Tasnim C.
Jamaica, New York
Honestly, I have oufhased this more than I can count. It is great for damaged lips because it does heal them very quickly. Quiet some time my lips have been as dry as the Sahara desert and this has fixed that problem overnight.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA
Definitely one of my favorite lip balms!!! So cheap for something that really works. A jar makes it easy to load up on product, but it's not very sanitary :(. This is sold at drug stores and grocery stores so it's easy to find.
Regan C.
When I have a cold sore this is my go to product to help me! I don’t need very much at a time but I do have to apply it multiple times a day in order for the cold sore to go away so please don’t think one time and it goes away.
Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
My grandfather always used this, and I grew up using it. It's small and can fit anywhere, purse, pocket, wherever. I tend to buy this at the dollar store when I'm checking out because that's where you normally see it. I've used it over 24 years and I'll use it forever
Airam A.
McAllen
I love this product! Especially for my overly chapped lips! The smell of it is nice but it's not scented just the scent of the product! The amount of product you get for the price is unbeatable! I would keep buying this product!
Alicia M.
Fairburn, GA
This is an expensive way to keep your lips from chapping. My lips stay dry so sometimes while I'm at the store, I'll grab this if I forget my lip balm. I like the tingle but I do wish there were more natural ingredients in it.
Kaarin S.
This is the OG lip balm. My go to when my lips are very dry or chapped. Put this on before bed and your lips are good as new in the morning! The packaging is old school looking... But that is part of what makes it recognizable.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: