BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
JaleesaSarae S.
Charlotte
I currently use this product, it does work well I just wish that it would last. I have to reapply this like every 30min. I purchased this product from Walmart. I wouldn't recommend this product to people who constantly have dry lips.
Briza
My lips get ridiculously dry in the winter and it is so annoying since I love having soft lips. This is the only lip balm that ever helps and instantly makes my lips better. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants a strong lip balm. I got my sister into using it.
Mimisola O.
NY
A necessity in the winter. Especially if you like in NYC 😭. Easy thing to put on your lips to keep them in check. Put it on before your lipgloss for an longer shine/moisturizing time. And it’s affordable so why wouldn’t you get it...
larissa d.
Bronx
This product along with the blue medicated blistex it's a must have for those cold days or any regular season .these products are soothing and heals any problems from cold sores to cracked lips to anything you have this is the best
jocelyn q.
No matter what chapstick i try this balm has been the beast for my lips when they are at there worst. It is very affordable and i have been purchasing this for almost my entire life. It gets the job done and leaves your lips feeling restored again.
Serita D.
I won’t use or buy any other brand. I use this for myself and my children every winter and it goes in everyone’s stocking at Christmas so we each have one to get us through the winter. Chapped lips don’t stand a chance against it!
Mandy O.
Browns Summit
This is our go to for cracked lips and event cracked skin.  My husband has used it on his dry cracked fingers in the winters.  I goes on great and is easy to use.  It is a product that we continue to buy.   The price point is perfect.
megan g.
i am absolutely in love with carmex! i use these products all the time, 100% a repeat user, i couldn't live without this lip balm. my expectations are high when it comes to lip balm, and this definitely meets my standards. i absolutely need to get my hands on some more.
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
I have used this since I was little little. It will always be a go to lip balm for me. It has never failed me. The price is not high at all and you can find them in your local drugstores. I definitely would recommend this product.
Cynthia S.
Longwood , FL
I use this whenever I have super chapped lips, especially in the winter! It's definitely a life saver. It definitely doesn't smell pleasant but I don't even mind because it works amazing. I like it better in the tin than the tube
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: