BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Briza
My lips get ridiculously dry in the winter and it is so annoying since I love having soft lips. This is the only lip balm that ever helps and instantly makes my lips better. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants a strong lip balm. I got my sister into using it.
Kelly and Kaitlyn M.
This is the best lip balm if you have dry, cracked lips! Super inexpensive, I paid under $1.00 for my jar and it is definitely worth it! Will definitely continue to repurchase this product over and over again - you CANNOT get these results with a high-end product!
Cayla B.
This product is he holy grail of lip products. This is my go to whenever I don't use cocoa butter Vaseline. Carmel was so effective is healing my chapped lips. I bought it at a Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart and I definitely recommend.
The Carmex Lip Balm Large Jars Case is very hydrating and will cure any chapped lips. The packaging is small and easy to vary with you, and easy to apply as well. You can always count on it to make your lips fresh again. The smell is strong, but the effect is amazing.
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
OBSESSED!!!! I absolutely love this stuff! I get cold sores sometimes, and this gets rid of them quickly without drying out my lips. I also use this as a balm in the winter. It's amazing! My lips stay moisturized, healthy, and soft.
Angela M.
Brownsville
I use this every single day. It really soothes my lips and keeps them from getting dry. I went one day without using this and my lips felt very dry and patchy and as soon as I put this product on they felt so much better and smooth
Tabitha A.
A must have I ALWAYS have it in my purse and another in my makeup bag. It's the perfect size to carry and I love the simple packaging. It is the only chapstick I would spend money on willingly. It's a must have fall and winter item.
kaitlyn t.
stark
this product is so great like i love it i am a first time user and in love with it. a great thing about it is how cheap it is. i bought my product and dollar general for about 2 dollars and i would definitely recommend this to anyone
Emi H.
Tempe, AZ
Carmex lip balm is the best for my super dry lips. It helps to heal the cracks and the menthol is soothing. The smell can take some getting used to if you're not familiar with it. I always come back to this balm after trying others.
Diamond D.
Dallas , TX
Can't go wrong with Carmex the best product to use because I used it all the time specially when I'm in the cold weather I also get blisters n cold sore or sometimes. if anybody has this type of problem I will use Carmex cold sores.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: