BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aretha T.
Atlanta
I live this for my boyfriend and son. Being guys it can be really rough on you when its cold outside and your lips are constantly drying out yes it met their expectations. Gentle on the lips.
Alyssa L.
We all know Carmex for being intense and it for sure works I bought it at my local drug store and use it everyday it is cheap and an amazing value and I would recommend it for anyone of any age it's so nice I'm surprised I'm not sponsored because I use it so much
Kristy B.
Schenectady
I have fond memories of my dad using this. And I still use it especially during the winter time up here in the Northeast. It's a guaranteed the protection during the winter. It go to product.
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Hands down the best for damaged lips! This stuff is a life changer and I swear by it. It is always in my purse and it lasts forever. It leaves your lips softer than ever and fixes dry or damaged lips so fast. This should be a staple in everyone's purse or pocket!
Dee R.
Love. Love. Love. I am truly addicted to Carmex and have been for 20 years! And it has to be in the jar. The other applications don't hold a candle to the original jar. They soothe and heal my lips and make them super soft.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
This is my holy grail!! I have had the worst dry lips ever since I started accutane and this is the only thing that helps my lips!! Easy to apply and lasts forever!!!
Hanna B.
Pueblo
This is the lip balm i've been using since I was just a kid. It's a really simple brand, not a lot of weird additives. the taste is okay but it's a very cheap buy and i always go back to it.
Makaila R.
Best chapstick hands down!! Makes your lips very moisturized and it last for a long time (about 2-3 hours). This product is very affordable at your local beauty supply store or Walmart. I keep 2 or 3 on me at all times.
Vanessa G.
Converse , TX
I love Carmex been using it since middle school and that’s a long time ago, it’s everything you need. The smell brings back memories it’s easy to use and I will always have one in my purse. It’s the OG of lip balms
Shannon O.
PHOENIX, AZ
Carmex was my all time favorite when I was younger. I always have just the original Carmex on hand an usually apply. During the winter months while at home. I do not take with me anymore.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart