BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Meredith N.
Columbus
This is definitely not one of my favorite products. Although it does a great job of hydrating my lips, it does burn quite a bit of your lips are significantly chapped. I'm also not a fan of the cherry scented one. It also somehow manages to get a strange taste in my mouth that i can't get rid of.  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
JoAnna C.
I use this lip treatment faithfully. It’s also good to keep in your makeup bag as a lip moisturizer before applying makeup. Less than two dollars and sold in almost every store.
Sheiscute O.
Columbia, SC
If I had to give you a secondary favorite lip balm or reliever then this would be it. Carmex Lip Moisturizer is another great option in replacement of waxy feeling lip balms. It also has a tingling feeling upon application, small packaging making it easy to store and it can be purchased at any local store or drug store.
Kalela M.
brooklyn, NY
I can't leave home without it! THIS is an essential product for your lips in the winter time. It gives you a nice gloss while also protecting your lips from the harsh elements.
Tia E.
Semmes, AL
I’ve actually used all of their products ... but I do have to say it’s expensive for the size.... Although they are a greatttt product .. leaves tingling feel ... never leaves you chapped .. works fast!
Knycole S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how glossy Carmex makes my lips look but I can't help but feel that it is doing more damage then helping. After using Carmex my dry moments are worse than ever, plus it has a terrible taste. I'm sure it's common to accidentally taste your lip balm. They should have had mercy on their consumers. The taste is sickening!
Jenna T.
Carmex is my go to lip balm for the cold seasons.  My lips get extremely chapped in the winter and Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm is the only lip product that helps my chapped lips.  I love the way it coats my lips and the tingly feeling on my lips.  I always have carmex stocked in my house or in my purse.
Qeara S.
Largo, FL
I love it just like the regular carmex just in a jar. I rated it 4 because although it still the same I hate when the jar gets low you have to dig and with nails that makes it difficult. I'm a repeat user though I feel like I get more product in the jar and the packaging is cute love the yellow and would definitely recommend
Dani P.
Newton
Carmex is my go to when my lips are super dry. Carmex chapstick is one that I can always count on to get the job done fast! I don’t really care for the smell but, if you’re looking to have a good repairing chapstick this is definitely needed! Fortunately they sell them pretty much anywhere, I got mine at my local wal mart.
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
This is my holy-grail! I couldn’t live without this lip balm. I’ve tried almost all lip balms at the drugstore and this is the only lip balm that worked for me. I had an allergic reaction in the past, seen couple of dermatologist and nothing was done until I tried this Carmex lip balm and everything was magic! AMAZING PRODUCT!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: