BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I love Carmex, I would categorize it as a step right in between Vaseline and Blistex. It has the same lip healing properties as them, giving it a smooth finish (especially when you exfoliate your lips). It has a minty feel to it, but not as minty as Blistex's and not nonexistent as Vaseline, leaving it right in the middle. I typically get mine from the corner store and it was $2 tops, so not anything breaking bank. It also lasts a while, depending on how often you use it.
Sierra M.
Moreno Valley
This lip balm works really well. It has a great smooth consistency, and is actually moisturizing. My lips would never reach the point of full hydration, even though I was doing all the required steps. Drinking water, exfoiliating, obviously using the lip balm, but my lip were still alway a little dry on the center. I did some research and saw that it has a bunch of chemicals and is not good for daily use, just for a treatment when nessesary. After I stopped using it so often and using vaseline with the Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar my lips were finally so smooth. Overall, if used right I give this product a 🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Stevi A.
Anaheim
This is my go-to for protecting my lips and recovering from chapped lips and even cold sores. I love the flavor for some reason. Everything that is positive about this totally outweighs the inconvenience of having to stick your finger in the little tub when you have to apply. Which you don’t have to do often because this stuff stays put for so long. My favorite.
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
This lip balm is my holy grail!! No other lip balm compares to this one, it's VERY moisturizing and does wonders for dry/chapped/cracked lips. It my savior in the winter months but I use this stuff year round in my daily makeup routine. Carmex will be the only brand of lip balm I ever buy, it actually WORKS!
Sheera M.
Really love how Carmex makes my lips feel. I like how the balm gives that cooling sensation like you can feel it working. When you use this product it will feel like your lips are re-born. It also makes you lip look great. It won't make it look like you just ate a whole bucket of fried chicken just moist.
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
I have used Carmex for pretty much my entire life and I don't plan on stopping. No other lip balm a) works as well for healing chapped lips b) smells as good c) has that amazing signature tingle! I always wear Carmex lip balm underneath matte lipsticks or glosses so that my lips stay full and moisturized.
Skylar T.
Austin, TX
LOVE. This is my HG product. I put it on at night and in the morning my lips are smooth all day. This is the only chapstick that actually REPAIRS your lips. A tub lasts forever and it's a great price. The only con is that it feels a bit gross to dip your finger in a pot- wish there was a stick version.
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend. Works well and will be my go to for most times I need a good balm.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
I like the little round canisters of Carmex Everyday Healing Balm. I normally don't like to apply lip care with my fingers, so q-tips and Carmex make great partners. Carmex is great when it's cold out, and my lips have gotten really chapped and get one of those painful splits in them. If I keep Carmex Balm on my lips constantly, my lip heals faster. I even take a q-tip and rub Carmex Healing Balm inside if I have soreness from blowing my nose too much. It works wonders!
Ashley✨ H.
Harvey , LA
I've been using Carmex since I was in middle school. It's my go to lip treatment. It has always kept my lips soft and moisturized and not to mention the price is fantastic. I can't see myself not purchasing Carmex, it's like one of my staples when it comes to keeping my lips hydrated and soft.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: