BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
My husband loves this stuff. He keeps a jar with his work bag. He likes the no fuss packaging. He uses it for wind damaged lips after a long bike ride. He has been using this balm since he was a kid.
Abby C.
Such a good product! You can use it anytime of year and it will do wonders! You only need a little, and it goes a long way. My jar lasted almost a year, which is so great and saves me the hassle of re purchasing over and over.
Joey D.
LEBANON
Carmex has been used in my family for years it heals more than lips. I use a little to put on my Bose when it gets irritated and raw for blowing and wipin g my nose. One of my top go to products
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
I've always been a fan of Carmex! It gets the job done right away, I have so many of them everywhere I keep one in my car and my purse but somehow I always lose them. I highly recommend it, cheap too!
Jillian Z.
Weston
This lip balm is my winter life saver, when I get the slightest feeling of chapped lips I put this on and after a tingling sensation the feeling goes away, this also works on chapped lips to lessen or take away the chapped lips.
Salma A.
Staten Island, NY
love this stuff. Weird flavor but it keeps cold sores away. I hate using my finger but prefer this formula over the stick. Repeat user! Used this over many winters. Lasts a long time. Effective.
Diana Y.
Waukegan, IL
This is pretty much a standard must for makeup bags. I love the texture although sometimes I feel over using causes my lips to need it more. It last throughout the day and keeps my lips hydrated.
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Always been obsessed with this stuff! Helps heal my lips amazingly & I'm obsessed with the smell of it! Definitely hydrates your lips nice & good ☺ Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Jalisa C.
My go to lip balm for all year round! Keeps my lips baby soft because of the gentle and smooth texture of the product. Very affective during all seasons and definitely meets my expectations! I’ve been using since middle school
Mandy O.
Ohhh this has been my favorite since high school. I usually go between the pot and the twist up stick. In the cold Midwest winters, Carmex is absolutely necessary. I keep them all over the place.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart