BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kim W.
Darien, GA
My husband and son love Carmel. They use it All the time. When my son has problems with his lips cracking in the winter, we know he has quit using his. My husband even uses Carmex instead of neosporan for minor scrapes and cuts. It works like a charm. We stock up at Walmart or Target when they are on sale, if not we just get it at Dollar Tree, where it is always $1and always in stock.
Les C.
Dallas, TX
This helps with cracked lips during the winter and often burns if you are that cracked. The price and its availability make it a good product. The little jar will last you a while, if you don't lose it. I would just want to add that if the flavors on this would change it would be amazing.
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL
One of my favorite lip moisturizers. LOVE that it comes in a little pot where you can really decide how much you want to use at one time. It's a nice little pot to keep in your purse, backpack, desk or car for a quick, lip pick me up!
Lisa M.
I got addicted to this brand on college. I heard it had alum which causes a dependence on the stuff, but I'm not so sure. I do love the minty feel on my lips and I do like the option of a little pot for the balm. This stuff lasts forever!
Maria V.
Summerfield, FL
My husband suffers from really chap lips and this balm always makes his lips all nice and smooth, he loves using it and he used it everyday , we usually buy them at Walmart or dollar tree, i don't think other balms can compare to this
Sarina S.
Very moisturizing on lips. You can get this products for a good price. I love how it keeps your lips hydrated all day. The scent of this lip balm is great. I bought this at Walmart. It's easy to apply. I would recommend this to everyone. And would also buy if for myself again.
Kera S.
I love Carmex because it has saved me so much trouble and scaring. I've had too many problems with fever blisters since I was little and this has always given me the most relief from the dryness. And it's great that it helps heal too!
Annette A.
The brisky feel it leaves your lips would make you want to buy this product over and over again. As it did for me. I must always have one in my makeup drawer because once it hits autumn and winter. You would wish you had this with you.
Crystal V.
San Antonio
My mom has always gave me this if I had dry lips or sores from the cold. Even though it was painful. It did its job. At the end it was all worth it. Now I always have a Carmex in my purse. The modifier it gives your lips is incredible
Sareena R.
Cannot go a day without this. Helps my lip so much especially from being dry and having braces. It's a must have. One of the only lip products I use to moisturize. Definitely recommend to anyone whose lips get dried or have cold sores.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: