BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jasmara H.
North Las Vegas, NV
great, helps when my lips get super dry and chapped. not like most chap sticks which feel like it's not doing anything to help your lips. with carmex you can feel and see results happen on your lips!
Jami A.
Wilmington , NC
This product is not as good as I would expect. It definitely is moisturizing but it leaves almost a greasiness to the lips that I just am not a fan of. If you are good with that then go for it because it does work for intended purchase.
Catarina A.
Brighton
Carmel is okay but I find it a very temporary solution. My lips are very dry and I'm always on the hunt for a lip balm that will cute my dry lips and not moisturise them for 30 minutes.
I wouldn't recommend it to others with very dry lips
Kimmy M.
Breckenridge, CO
I wasn't a Carmex fan until this passed year but now I'm addicted. I love the scent, taste and that I can always easily spot that bright lid in my purse! I love the squeeze tube most due to its easy application. I would 100% buy it again!
Ebony S.
Atlanta, GA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! you can never go wrong with carmex. It's cheap, hydrating and medicated for when your lips are extremely dry and crusty. I also love that it gives my lips are tingling feeling which I think also plumps up my lips.
Shay H.
Rome, NY
Rather than suffer from breakouts when stressed, I get cold sores (so weird). The second I feel that all telling "tingle" in my lip area, I immediately apply Carmex and 90% of the time they are stopped before they become a blister. LOVE!
Sara J.
St Augustine, FL
I've been using this product since I was a kid. My dad got me into it, so now I really love this packaging. It's a great price and long lasting. I will definitely be repurchasing this. I also recommend it to my friends all of the time!!!
Aileen B.
Portland, OR
Highly recommend this product. Great consistency that really does the job. Easy to apply, does leave some residue on your finger after application. I've used this product for a long time. Great price.
Amanda M.
Lexington
Carmex is a classic! The BEST lip balm/chap stick I have ever used! The packaging on this product is always amazing, and it is so smooth and easy to apply... This stuff literally lasts a lifetime, it's not often that you have to buy a new product. I say buy this! It's amazing!!!!
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
This stuff just works! I've tried all the "fancier" chap sticks and they look so pretty and smell so great, but they do almost nothing for my chapped lips! I live in the chilly PNW and this stuff is a holy grail item in my beauty routine!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: