BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
I have a horrible habit since childhood of picking the skin of my lips. This was the only stuff that managed to heal and moisturize them when I was a kid and over the years it’s still the only one that moisturizes them best and manages to slow my nasty habit down when stress hits.
Katie G.
Dallas, TX
Classic Carmax. Taste isn't go good lol, but keeps your lips moist and from peeling or cracking. Always have to keep these in the house, purse and at work. Never know when you will needn't. I buy it from Walmart or target. Sometimes 7/11
Vanessa R.
Denver
Works better than ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Candy Cane but not my favorite. I can’t stand the smell and it only makes a temporary difference. Purchased at Walmart. Long lasting product for those who can endure the awful smell!
Peggy C.
Though this does feel nice and cooling at first, and that perhaps it's actually working well, after a few applications my lips start to feel dry. It's good in a pinch, if there's nothing else available, but I don't think I'll buy this again.
Ashley S.
I have been using Carmex since high school, that's when my obsession began. I love this stuff! I always go grab this during the cold winter months when the air is super dry. I love the fact they have flavors and added spf to some of the formulas. Can't go wrong with Carmex!
Megan V.
I have dry, damaged lips and I am prone to cold sores. If I feel one coming on I immediately use this product and it takes care of it overnight. I never have a cold sore pop up if I use this product as a preventative or at the first sign!
Ella D.
San Francisco
I don't get cold sores love this product! I put it on every morning and night. When the corners of my mouth feel very chap, I slap this on, and the next day it's feeling better. The product also gives a nice sheen to your lips so you don't have to wear lipstick or lip gloss.
SWATI K.
OMG. This is a miracle balm. if you have sore and cracked lips. Try these. I love using them at night to get the soft lips in the morning.  The best part is they are very affordable as its a drugstore product. Love love love .
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Carmex is the best brand I've found for repairing chapped and wind-burned lips. I don't use it on a regular basis because I prefer a balm with a light-weight feel, but I would recommend this brand for winter wear and to heal cracked lips.
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
This stuff just works! I've tried all the "fancier" chap sticks and they look so pretty and smell so great, but they do almost nothing for my chapped lips! I live in the chilly PNW and this stuff is a holy grail item in my beauty routine!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: