BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Shanygne B.
Carmex by far is the best lip balm ever. It may be too greasy for some but it's way more sufficient than other brands. I don't need to reapply because it last so long. It's not expensive & you don't need a ton to get the results you want.
Ella D.
San Francisco
I don't get cold sores love this product! I put it on every morning and night. When the corners of my mouth feel very chap, I slap this on, and the next day it's feeling better. The product also gives a nice sheen to your lips so you don't have to wear lipstick or lip gloss.
April R.
this helps chapped lips a lot !!! it doesn't have a bad smell, you can buy it anywhere like gas stations, or Walmart , or any drug store. I bought mine at Walmart. It is somewhat long lasting. I would definitely buy it again, I always do.
Samantha T.
Fort Scott, KS
This is my go to battle line during the coldest seasons when my lips get wind burnt from the cold Kansas winds. My dad raised me on Carmex and I have had a love for it ever since. Always affordable and provides a nostalgic menthol scent!
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
I have a horrible habit since childhood of picking the skin of my lips. This was the only stuff that managed to heal and moisturize them when I was a kid and over the years it’s still the only one that moisturizes them best and manages to slow my nasty habit down when stress hits.
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
If you have ever had a cold sore then you know this is the best product you can get to help with it. Very easy to apply and it lasts forever. You can buy it at any local drugstore or Dollar General. Great price and well worth every penny!
Sabrina O.
I love the cooling feel of the lip balm and the smoothness of the formula; however, it's not a super hydrating lip balm. I find that the moisturizing effects are somewhat short lived, and leave me feeling more dryer out than before I put on the lip balm once it wares off. All in all, it's a good product; but it seems like it's designed to keep you buying rather than fix your chapped lips.
Maria B.
Yuma, AZ
I love using Carmex as my go to. When I forget a different chapstick or lose a favorite! I normally go out and buy carmex to replace. The expectations are highly met when my lips are super red and chapped. It gives a soothing cool feel.
Portia D.
Las Vegas
I absolutely swear by this stuff!!! Especially in winter. This is the BEST value for great lip care out there! I have used carmex for years and will continue. This stuff keeps my lips smooth and moisturized for hours! Any time someone complains about dry or sore lips i ALWAYS recommend this
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Carmex pots are my go to when my lips seem beyond repair and for those times when nothing else seems to work. It does amazing things for lip and always fixes me right up! It's a trusted brand for me, as I grew up seeing my parents use it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: