BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I keep this in my louis vuitton bag. I purchase these when I feel my vaseline is not doing enough. Sometimes I mix the vaseline and this one. There are other times, when I am having a severe dry lip crisis, that I use this under my lipstick as a lip primer.
Christian S.
Louisville , KY
Best chapstick ever created. I work in a dry climate outside all night during the winter and this saved my lips from the worst damage possible. It’s great and fixed everything. I always recommend to every worker in my area!
Carissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Honestly one of the only products I trust if one of those pesky cold sores pops up! It works quickly to start taking away the pain and redness. I love the packaging it makes it easy to carry around whenever you may need it!
Courtney W.
I've used this ever since I was a little girl, thanks to my mom who also uses it every night. We usually just get it from Walmart or any drug store. It almost has a refreshing Feeling to it, and easy to apply as I just use my finger. I recommend it to everyone!
Bisma R.
I hated this stuff it burned my lips and made it even more chapped and dryer. I feel like this was a scam because it had Ingredients in it that make your lips more dry so you can use more and buy more.. try at your own risk
Baddie T.
Prosser
I like how carmex helps your lips. It is just amazing how they recover when your lips are chapped or dry. You can just get carmex and your lips recover really good:). Its easy to apply and use. I would buy it again and I would recommend you to buy it too.
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket , RI
This is my holy grail of holy grails. I do not go anywhere without one of these with me. I have terrible chapped lips year round and this is the only thing that works to fix them and keep them soft. I cannot go without it.
Maria C.
Floral Park, NY
I love Carmex. I feel like Carmex chopsticks and lip balm work better than Vaseline lip products. Repeat and loyal user of Carmex. Great value and easy to use. I would recommend this to everyone as a daily lip moisturizer.
Victoria K.
I tend to shy away from petroleum products. I purchased this from Meijer. It works okay, is long lasting and a good value. The packaging is standard as it's always been. Probably won't make future purchases due to it being petroleum based!
Samantha A.
I can’t say enough good things about Carmex! It does burn a little if your lips are chapped but this is literally the ONLY chapstick I use and that helps. I bite my lip a lot (bored/nervous tick) and this stuff helps so much with the dryness! It’s very cheap and works! The smell/taste isn’t grand but if it works that’s all that matters!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back