BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This product is a lifesaver when you have chapped lips. It’s packaging is pretty simple but durable, it’s made it through the washing machine multiple times. The chapstick does exactly what it promises. It always cures my chapped lips after using it. It’s also very affordable. Overall I’m happy with this product and will continue using it.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
I as well as my kids enjoy carmax because he does the work and hydrates my lips. However the only thing I wish was different is the smell. I wish it didn’t have such a medicated smell.
Savana C.
Norton, VA
I love this product. I apply it when my lips start to get dry and chapped and instantly they feel better. They are usually back to there normal hydrated selves within a day or so.
Ashleey S.
Estherville
Carmex is also a really good lip balm to use if you have chapped lips there’s three different ones you can use but I prefer the one that I have to dip my finger in because I feel that the squeeze tube comes out to much and my lips feel like to wet and the chap stick I feel that it barely goes on my lips I would recommend this to others
Savana C.
Norton, VA
April H.
Montgomery
I have been using Carmex as long as I can remember probably since I was 12 years old in fact I even remember growing up and watching my aunt use Carmex all the time for my ex is just relieves pain it relieves at Drive burning itchy feeling that you have on your lip it's definitely the go-to lip balm for me especially when you have a.
Marissa A.
This is the goat of all lip balms and moisturizers, this product heals your lips and mouisturizes no matter if your lips haven't see the day of light or just need an everyday, what I love is you can feel it working with every application, I prefer the little pot form because it last me forever, this is always in my makeup routine.
Karla H.
Yakima, WA
Great lip balm and fast working during the dry and cold weather! My daughters lips dry up and crack and Carmex lip balm always seems to be our go to for quick relief and healing!
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Just what it says! Classic! Great pricepoint way to find easy to use magic in a bottle! Carmex is almost a must have for everyone! Never leave home without it! Hopefully they can get some cute packaging going! Always use and always recommend!
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs, AR
Call me weird but Carmex original has the best scent AND taste (if it happens to get in your mouth haha) i love the carmex brand and it’s no wonder they’ve been around so long. I always have my carmex handy! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: