BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
The jar Carmex is excellent and soothing. My mother buys me about 20 each year because I go through them so quickly. I keep one in every aspect of my belongings and is so easy to use! Highly recommend for dry lips and for students who are always on the go or people who are always busy!
Heather W.
Fort Wayne
I have a really chapped part of my lips that is kinda like a cold sore but it peels. I was introduced to this when it cracked and started bleeding. After a thin layer of the carmex it fixed it and stopped bleeding! I am a coninuing user and I wouldn’t most defiantly buy it again.
Lyric C.
Las Vegas, NV
Feels so good on my lips. Gives that minty fresh feel on your lips although it doesn't smell that way. The smell doesn't bother me, you barely smell anything. It's really cheap, it keeps your lips moisturized. Leaves my lips soft and it very comfortable.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Amy D.
Arlington, VA
My #1 lip product and the only one that I've finished completely without losing, forgetting about, etc. Moving from the south to the north, I'm experiencing the dry weather for the first time and it can be brutal, but with Carmex my lips stay moisturized and looking perfect.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Who even are you if at some point in middle school you didn't own a lot if this and some assorted lip smackers? As far as I knew, this was great. My lips weren't chapped that's for sure. It's cheap and does the job. Now that I'm older, I hate the little pot (omg germs). But Carmex is a staple. Get you some.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this for the winter time. It’s nice because it not only helps your lips but you can put it under your nose as well to help with chapped area. This is super cheap and I always have one with me. I would recommend to anyone who has really chapped lips and needs a solution quickly
Toni J.
I have been using this since i can remember. Its inexpensive and available everywhere. I keep one in my purse, car and room. Its moisturizing and medicated. Helps with dry chapped lips. It is something that needs to be reapplied but its also something I will always repurchase.
Makayla C.
Vancouver, WA
This used to be the og for most people I think. Lol Now that there are better options I don’t really love this. Never liked the minty sort of smell it has or the way it slides on my lips. Probably wouldn’t ever buy this again. I know some of my friends still use it in different forms.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Carmex is my go to anytime I have flaky, dry, cracking lips. I typically apply a generous amount before bed and when I wake up the next morning my lips have transformed. My grandmother uses it, my mother uses it, and I use it. It’s a product that has been trusted for many years and I continue to use.
Delarae W.
The Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar and Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube are my go to lip care products. They look like a gloss when going on and leave my lips feeling moisturized and hydrated.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: