BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Spenser S.
Cincinnati, OH
I get extremely dry lips in the winter and this is the only lip balm to keep them hydrated all day long. I have been using it for years and will continue for years to come. I also mix it with peppermint oil for a great and natural lip plumper!
Megan B.
Birmingham, AL
Tried and true. One of the most perfect and effective lip products there is. This no-frills lip treatment is perfect for dry, chapped lips in the winter time. Perfect for instense or overnight hydration leaving you with soft and smoothe lips.
Brittney A.
Corrigan , TX
This has always been a go-to lip balm for helping with dryness with my lips, especially in the fall/winter months. The smell isn't that pleasant, it smells more medicated, but it does get the job done. It really helps with dryness and cracked lips.
Val A.
Best stuff ever! I always have a tub of this in my bag or makeup kit. I put this on a night when I have really bad chapped lip and the next morning my lips are 100 times better.  After a couple nights my lips are completely better. :) I need to restock. ~Val
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I used to always use this product for chapped lips when I was younger! It works great for chapped lips, but I'm not a fan of the smell or having to dip my finger in the product.
Jennie D.
No matter how hard I try to move away from petroleum based products I keep coming back to my Carmex in a jar. The best is in the jar. I haven't found anything else that protects my lips like Carmex. I can put this stuff on at night and wake up with super soft, healthy lips.
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I totally love carmax especially in the Winter time it is a lip saver it Lily hydrates your lips it has medication in case your lips are chapped or cracked and it helps heal them ill leave them super soft and best of all they come in different flavors
Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
I have used Carmex lip moisturizing products for YEARS. I use it every night after using a lip scrub and it really helps with locking the moisture in. I love this specific packaging as well as I feel like it is more hygienic for me personally.
Peyton G.
Taft
Carmex has definitely been one of the best chapsticks I have ever used! It replenishes your lips like no other! The light cooling effect it has makes you feel it actually working to get your lips back to the smooth lips you had before! Highly recommend!
Ash S.
Bronx
So I had a friend who used carmax. Her lips was always so moist. She liked it so I tried it. I enjoyed uses it cause it was easy to use and it stopped my lips from being dry. I have used it at least 3 or more times. I recommend you try it cause it does leave your lips smooth and moist.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: