BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aidyn L.
This chapstick Is seriously my go to chapstick whenever my lips are dry and peeling. during the winter, I apply this before bed and when i wake up my lips are always so plump and hydrated! I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great treat for their lips :)
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
No matter how many new lip treatment products come out, this brand will always be the best in my opinion. Especially during the winter time where mg lips are the worse. I have 2 in my purse, and about 5 others scattered around my home. Highly recommended.
Victoria S.
Nothing on earth beats this chapstick! I use it constantly it softens lips and heals them within a few hours. It is a must have for anyone with lips it is by far my absolute favorite product of all time and everyone should have this in their bag.
Natalie J.
Shepherd
I LOVE Carmex! It’s an essential item, especially during the winter when your lips start to chap. It heals and moisturizes your lips, and you can pull it off as a cute lip gloss. I’ve been using the Carmex in a jar, but I really prefer the tube. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Stephanie L.
Ontario, CA
I love this! This little jar lasts FOREVER and it's amazing. I have one for me and one for my clients. It definitely makes an immediate difference on my lips when they are super dry. It may not be comfortable at first for everyone, but I love it.
Becca E.
Avon
This product moisturizers well but has a definite chemically and petrochemical smell. I use this when I get very sick for when I need serious hydration although I hate the smell and also the taste. I will probably use it again for when I am sick.
April D.
Malden, MA
Amazing. Refreshing on the lips with a tingly sensation so that you know it's working. Best moisturizing chapstick I have ever owned. Works great for dry lips and cold sore breakouts. It's my go to all the time!
Susan S.
Cream Ridge, NJ
This product did work, however I really didn't reach for it much just because it has a weird flavor and smell. It did bring life back into my lips after the harsh winter sucked them dry. Still, I don't use the product unless I absolutely have to.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
Of course I keep it simple with the Carmex but it is my fav as I tend to have dry lips no matter how much water I drink. This helps them hydrate and heal right up. Or I just like using it every morning as I get ready to just take my daughter to school.
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
My go to for lip care. Although not the best scent this stuff works miracles. I can go from chapped lips to soft lips in just hours after using it . I always have a carmex on me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: