BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Angel E.
This product has changed my life so much I love it. It keeps your lips from becoming chapped for majority of the day. I use this product so much I buy a few every time I get. It has gone way beyond my expectations and I will be buy it again soon.
Brandy D.
Glasgow, KY
I love Carnex! I've been using it for YEARS. I think I am addicted. I apply it several times a day and if I can't find it, I have to go buy more. I have tubes and jars in my purse, car and many drawers throughout my house. My husband was a Capstick guy and I converted him to Carmex!
Inssaf K.
Used in high school, never purchased it again. It has been 8 years. It's inexpensive and at every check out line imaginable. But sanitation wise, I don't think it's worth it. You place your finger inside the jar. And it just accumulates bacteria.
Symphony T.
Toledo, OH
I'VE BEEN USING THIS SINCE I WAS BORN AND I PROMISE YOU I AM NEVER GOING TO STOP USING THIS BECAUSE IT WORKS SO PERFECTLY ON MY LIPS ESPECIALLY DURING THE WINTER TIME, MY LIPS GET SUPER CHAPPY THAT TIME AND THIS CARMEX LITERALLY SAVES MY LIPS FROM DYING.
Nicole Z.
Not my favorite because of it's highly addicting an drying feeling if not used consistently. I like a balm that can be used once every few days without feeling the need to keep putting it on. Still good overall for limited use and severe dryness!
queen p.
I've used this all throughout my high school years and it's worked wonders. there's been and still are very few days where my lips are chapped/cracked. most of the time they're so well kept and smooth because of this and my peppermint chapstick.
Hayden Y.
This product is honestly my favorite especially for the winter. It's super thick and really moisturizing and it's just really great I would really recommend it. I also really enjoy having the jar just because I enjoy getting it out with my finger.
Hannah L.
North Augusta
I love this product. Easy to fit small packaging makes it a breeze to take with me on the go. Good value for the product price .Definitely exceeded expectations. Only problem is it seems to get hair and lint caught around edges easier than the tube. But, there’s not much you can do about that.
Daniela C.
Carmax helps my lips so mich when there chapped it smells weird but its OK I'll last me like 3 months so its pretty I all ways get it in the cash register area I talk it everywhere bc it so easy to apply to my lips I think that if ur lips are chapped u should totally get this

Hannah M.
Barrington, NJ
Carmex is probably my favorite brand of chapstick. It is hydrating, cooling, and doesn’t leave your lips sticky or glossy. I bought mine at the dollar store actually so it’s such a steal! I would definitely recommend this brand of chapstick to others
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: