BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Zariyah M.
Baltimore, Maryland
Great product! Leaves a nice tangle to the lips when applied, goes on easily, a little goes a long way. Costed less than $2, and I’ve used it since I was a kid. I definitely recommend it to those with dry lips!
Deanna R.
Springfield
I have used this product since I was a kid because my mom used to use it. I love the menthol scent and flavor and it is very hydrating. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Nickie J.
If I’m going to use Carmex, I only use it in the jar. The others leave an awful taste in my mouth, and i can’t stand it. It’s extremely moisturizing and works really well. I love it.
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
I have no words at how greatful i am for whoever made this product. No other chapstick can hydrate and heal my lips like carmex. I LOVE applying this before adding lipstick or gloss. Sometimes i will even do really light lip liner and just apply this product to my lips. It is a must and litterally keeps my lips hydrated for a full 24hours
Mimi F.
Winter’s here and it’s time for lip protection. Carmen has been around for a while and has always proven to do a good job on chapped, dry lips.
When cold, or just dryness attacks, I just reach for the Carmex. It doesn’t take long till your lips are smooth again and feeling nice and soft. Try this on your lips this winter, it really works!
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar If your lips are dry, this is the OG lip balm!! I have used this for years and years and it never disappoints. In this winter time, this stuff is a need. I prefer the jar because I feel it does a better job. If you haven't bought this before, buy it!! It is so cheap and works wonders!! Holy grail product!!
Dani M.
I left a review for this before but hands down best chapstick I’ve ever used. Smell is a bit overwhelming and it does have a waxy taste but it’s not meant to eat anyways..
I used to have the worst case of chap lips in the winter.. applying this a couple times a day within 24 hrs my lips already would start looking better. Would recommend!
Aly M.
I love Carmex a lot. I do get cold sore flare ups every now and then. It does its job and gives me that extra moisturizing effect and makes sure that my flare up calms down without me having to buy a specific cold sore treatment for it. It is a bit pricier but you can still purchase this product at your local grocery store/local drugstore.
Shannon B.
Pella, IA
This container brings back childhood memories! It may come in a tiny and adorable container but it is powerful. This stuff can repair even the worst chapped lips. If you use it daily you’ll notice a difference. It does have a distinct scent, and doesn’t completely soak in for quite a while though, so I like to use it at night before bed.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
I like this lip balm and think it works especially well for the winter. However, I sometimes do prefer the stick form like chapstick just because it's easy to carry and more convenient. I also have found some dollar trees carry an off brand version that works just as well for me. It is a good lip balm but it's all about your preference.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: