BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Hayden Y.
This product is honestly my favorite especially for the winter. It's super thick and really moisturizing and it's just really great I would really recommend it. I also really enjoy having the jar just because I enjoy getting it out with my finger.
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
My go to for lip care. Although not the best scent this stuff works miracles. I can go from chapped lips to soft lips in just hours after using it . I always have a carmex on me.
Emily S.
I don’t have enough words to express my love for Carmex. When I moved upstate my lips hated me. They were dry and cracked and burned like anything, but carmex literally brought them back from the brink. Super effective, inexpensive, and reliable.
Alaina B.
Lafayette
I absolutely love Carmex! I love the smell of carmex and I just like the texture if I'm needing something thick. The packaging is nice and bright and easy to locate. I have used Carmex multiple times! I use this especially when I get cold sores.
Stephanie L.
Ontario, CA
I love this! This little jar lasts FOREVER and it's amazing. I have one for me and one for my clients. It definitely makes an immediate difference on my lips when they are super dry. It may not be comfortable at first for everyone, but I love it.
Nicole V.
Passaic, NJ
This product is one of my go to’s. I can take it anywhere with me and it’s perfect. Carmex lip treatment stays on for a long time and it makes my lips feel moisturize. Super Gentel and I can find it in any of my local beauty supply or drugstore.
Angel E.
This product has changed my life so much I love it. It keeps your lips from becoming chapped for majority of the day. I use this product so much I buy a few every time I get. It has gone way beyond my expectations and I will be buy it again soon.
Jennifer O.
My favorite thing ever. Carry it around all the time . Makes lips smooth and nice. Really great proud product. Really recommend this product it’s very great. Also last a really long time and able to fit in pocket . Very good size to carry around.
Daniela C.
Carmax helps my lips so mich when there chapped it smells weird but its OK I'll last me like 3 months so its pretty I all ways get it in the cash register area I talk it everywhere bc it so easy to apply to my lips I think that if ur lips are chapped u should totally get this

Maria C.
Reedley, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this lip balm works miracles on keeping my lips hydrated and baby soft. It is incredibly easy to use. I have used this product every single day for the past two months and have seen miracles happen to my lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: