BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
My lips get overly dry and I have a bad habit of licking them and making them a million times worse. This lip balm does burn a little at first (depending on the severity of your lips) but definitely heals you! Easy to find, any drugstore carries them.
Jordan N.
California, CA
Great! I use this product every night and in the morning my lips are so soft. It works like a miracle. Many people probably know this product and uses it. For drugstore I think it does the job perfectly fine!!! No dought that it isn't a bad product!
Sierra W.
Brookville
Absolutely love this product!!!! Every time I get chapped lips or even as a precautionary when it is cold, this is my go to!! I always have this in my bag and I love it. The price is good for how well the product works. I would 10/10 recommend this.
sidney w.
Amazing!!!! The smell is a little weird, but it works wonders! Had a black ring around my mouth from licking my lips put this on twice a day for 2 weeks and I was healed! Great for dry lips sensitive lips any kind! Amazing recommend it all the way!
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
Definitely my go to lip moisturizer for at night. My lips get vwry dry duting the winter months and this helps tremendously to keep them hydrated and prevent cracking. It smells good....it's too heavy on my lips....and very cheap! Love love love this stuff!
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Always a go to for the fall and winter months. I love how it heals and protects against chapped lips. I wouldn’t put this under your lipstick, but for when you need some deep moisture for a great price point, don’t mess with what’s worked forever.
Chania L.
Cutler Bay, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this product, I use it almost everyday. I believe I purchased it from a Target. Both the value and the pricing were good for me. It went beyond my expectations, really shocked me. I definitely would recommend for others
Tiffany K.
HOLY GRAIL! I use it more than just for my lips! I'll use it on my dry hands or knuckles or even my elbows. Everybody is always asking if you have any....and YES I do..ALWAYS! I always by multiple when I go to purchase so more. I have some in my purse, backpack, car and room! 100% recommended!
Ciara J.
Phoenix
Carmex is my go to lip product when I have chapped lips. It's great price wise, and definitely worth every penny. I bought it at walmart, but you can buy it anywhere. The packaging is basic, but what do you expect. I definitely would recommend it.
Autumn R.
I absolutely love this stuff! It tingles and smells good. It is long lasting, and very easy to apply! The container it is kept in (packaging) is perfect! The price is good for the product your receiving! I use this daily! Would recommend to anyone !
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: