BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordyn M.
I absolutely adore this product! Will always be one of my favs! The value is great for how much you get! It did meet my expectations! i have purchased this at many drug stores and grocery stores! Would for sure recommend it to others!
Taylor S.
Very good lip balm/ chapstick! I love it! It's very gently although if your lips are very chapped it stings a little but goes away after about a minute or so! I've been using this for a few years and I still recommend it to my friends!
Cecilia G.
Love love love! I have big lips that look really unattractive when they're chapped. This is the only product that hydrates my lips. I put it on before bed and my lips are smooth and soft in the morning
Autumn U.
Erie
My lips can get very dry and after trying many different things I decided to give this a try. I put it on in the morning and at night and it makes my lips soft and hydrated with no peeling like before!
Marissa B.
Love this classic. My dad used to get one for me and one for him when I was little, and I found it at Walgreens! It's the best for the dry summer months and it keeps my lips from cracking and bleeding.
Gina S.
I am addicted to Carmex . I always have to have it. I have very dry lips and mist carry at all times. Nothing else can stop the irritating feeling I get. It is amazing and a must have product for all.
Asia D.
I️ like this product but I️ can’t stand the strong scent. I️ use this once I️ have nothing else to use. It’s a consistent back up. It’s sold everywhere too so it’s very convenient. Would buy I️t again if I️ couldn’t find anything else.
Jill F.
Toledo
Love it Goes on smooth! Makes your lips very very soft!! Prevents it from chapping in the winter time! Not to mention.......... Its very compact and fits tight in your purse or pocket! Def would buy..
Cynthia Z.
To be honest with you the smell is not the greatest but it did meet my expectations and did what it was supposed to and it also lasted very long on my lips , I bought this at my local drugstore for like 2 bucks I would totally recommend to others who struggle with chapped lips
Desiree L.
There’s something magical in this little tin. It’s like once you twist that little thing open, there’s no stopping. It’s the cure to every cracked nasty dry lip spell I’ve ever been under. It’s the secret no one talks about!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: