BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Jazmin C.
Chicago
3 pack. Amazing product. Works super great. Totally recommend this for winter time! Great results. Affordable! Good value. I have used this product a lot and I love it. I would totally buy it again. You won’t regret buying it!
Tasnim C.
Jamaica, New York
Honestly, I have oufhased this more than I can count. It is great for damaged lips because it does heal them very quickly. Quiet some time my lips have been as dry as the Sahara desert and this has fixed that problem overnight.
Christian S.
Burbank, CA
Always a great choice! I use a few brands to keep my lips moisturizer but this will always be one of the best. No fancy gimmicks, weird smells, or unfair pricing. This is a product I have come to rely on and will always be able to keep in the convenience of my pocket.
Paula C.
Austin
Works great! Everytime I feel my lips are chapped I use this and get instant relief! Great as ever! Never disappoints! Always keep some around! I would recommend working on the taste of it, sometimes it does end up in my mouth
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Get. This. Product. My holy grail item over any makeup. I have the tube version, the stick version, and the pot version. I have a constant stock of these. After having this recommended by a friend 2 years ago, I have never looked back. It's oily, yes. However, the oily feeling cannot compare to the effects of this product. It smoothes and moisturises my lips. In those two years, chapped lips where you at because I haven't had them for so long! For the price, you can't complain. Cheap, gets the job done to exception. Yes I may sound silly for raving about "just a lip balm" as my friends say. But it is honestly life changing and whenever somebody tells me they have chapped lips or there lips are sore or whatever I just tell them to buy carmex. The amount of my friends that I have got to use this is crazy, but I swear by it! I've never felt so strongly about a product, I recommend this lip balm over any other balms. I have a constant stock so if this review hasn't made you want one I don't know what will! I could go on for ages :(. 10/10 would recommend :)
Anna E.
Millers Creek
Ride or die, use it every day, every season and I always know it will do its job. Gentle on my lips and I find that it doesn’t burn if my lips are chapped. The price can be higher than some lip products but definitely worth it!
Devon K.
east lansing
Easy to fit in my purse or keep in my car. I always use it religiously in the winter. And unlike the tubes I don't have to worry about it getting too hot or messy. I always pick up a couple packages when it gets cooler outside
Sophia G.
I love to use this lip balm every night when I go to sleep or after I exfoliate my lips. This product hydrates and moisturize my lips throughout the night. I love to get the original Carmex in the jar, it last a very long time.
Ashlyn G.
Not very stunned... I bought this knowing that I loved the Carmex in the tube and accidentally forgot it in my moms car after we went shopping. A few days later she texted me saying it melted all over. Would recommend the tube.
Isobel B.
Woodruff, SC
THIS STUFF ROCKS! There's almost nothing better when it comes to healing chapped lips. I get mine from wherever I can find it and I use it 24/7. It's easy to apply, minus getting it on your fingers. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back