BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kosmic K.
Great for chapped lips and hydrates them to. You can feel it heeling them.  Works wonders on busted chapped lips. Leaves them hydrated and kissable.  I love this product. I highly recommend this product. Convenient to travel with. Makes a great gift.
Marinna F.
If this is not the best lip care ever, I want someone to show me which one is. He heals your lips when they are cracked. It's amazing and super affordable. They have all sorts of packages so you can choose the best one for you. I love all of them.
Chrissy M.
Carmex is my go to for chapstick! I love the easy application, the tingle and that it keeps my lips soft and moisturized. I always keep it on me for touching up through the day. I buy it at my local Walmart or drugstore. Can't beat the price either!
Eve S.
Coral Springs
For someone who has braces my lips always crack and this is my go to. It's cheap and it helps so much! It really does help heal your lips and mines are constantly breaking so that is an always plus! Go out and buy because it not even that expensive!
Brooke A.
Boston
The smell of Carmax has always been my favorite but it's really really strong and if your lips have cuts or there dry and crackly this if very effective. The smell is very strong and it's like a creamy substance but it's affordable and works great
Michelle M.
I don’t really like Carmex because it is o let a quick fix. I put it on and minutes or an hour later feel my lips somewhat dry again. I don’t think my lips are so dry that I need to reapply every hour? I think for the money it’s a quick cheap fix.
Sierra W.
Brookville
Absolutely love this product!!!! Every time I get chapped lips or even as a precautionary when it is cold, this is my go to!! I always have this in my bag and I love it. The price is good for how well the product works. I would 10/10 recommend this.
Adrienne F.
Henderson
I don't know what it is but I usually adore carmax but for some reason this one made my lips feel to oily. I don't know if it was cause it was in a jar instead of a tube or if I got a bad batch but I'm not so you d of this type of chap stick anymore
Autumn R.
I absolutely love this stuff! It tingles and smells good. It is long lasting, and very easy to apply! The container it is kept in (packaging) is perfect! The price is good for the product your receiving! I use this daily! Would recommend to anyone !
Krystal J.
Love it simple easy to fit in anywhere and it works better than the tube has more hydration in my opinion and last me longer. Also doesnt crack or break that easily like the tube and helps my lips feel soft and hydrated after a few applications.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: